Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Fort Benning
Ranked #19 of 47 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 6 October 2011

Friendly staff, clean, hot breakfast great, beautiful rooms.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank val m
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Fort Benning

Reviewed 8 August 2011

My family and I arrived on July 12, 2011, for the graduation of our son from bootcamp at Fort Benning, GA. From the time of our arrival until our departure, we were treated with the utmost courtsey and respect. Everything that we needed or had asked for was delivered or if they did not have it it was found and delivered.

We had with us an 84 year old woman who could not walk great distances. I had asked if there was any way possible for the Hotel Staff to arrange to have a wheel chair delivered. I agree that it was an odd request but, the staff made it possible.

The rooms, grounds and swim area were immaculate. The wait staff cheerful, courteous, always there for your needs.

I would personally like to thank Yvonne and Mary for their kindness, professionalism, and their great sense of humor. These two women made all of the above possible. There were many families there that week for the graduation process. What a joy it was to know that one of these women could emphasize with us. She has both of her children in the service. Again, thank you for making our week enjoyable.

I would not hesitate to book another trip and stay at this Holiday Inn Express Hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank travelingfamily39214
Reviewed 10 July 2011

My daughter and I stayed at the hotel, as my son was graduating at Fort Benning..
The front desk staff was wonderful.. All of them.. An extra thank u to Steph who got me thru my anxiety when Delta misplaced our luggage, and our flight was 8 hours late getting into Columbus...There was not enough the staff could do to make my stay there any better then what they did.. They all went above and beyond....
Ann who did the breakfast did a wonderful job of keeping all the food trays full and warm..She was friendly and outgoiong, always asking how we were and how everything was going.. She was just the nicest lady who made u feel right at home..
The Housekeeping department also gave us excellent service..Rooms were neat and clean, The bed was so soft and comfy, and u had plenty of towels..
on a scale of 1 to 10.... I give this hotel and ALL THE STAFF.. 100...Everyone was nice, kind, curteous, compassionate.. U couldn't ask for a better hotel to stay in.. I miss them all as if they were family.... Hugs to ALL THE STAFF AT HOLIDAY INN, COLUMBUS, GEORGIA.... THANK u all for making my stay a memorable one.... Linda and Laura Pagan.....

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank Lynn P
Reviewed 18 April 2011

the front desk staff were the nicest and friendliest we have run accross in all our travels.the security guard was so helpful and good looking.
seriously they were so very nice.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank lou2640
Reviewed 7 November 2010

Wife, 7 yo son and I went to our nephew's graduation ceremony after completing Infantry training at Ft. Benning.

It is the nearest hotel to the Infantry Museum and Soldiers Center. It is also the closest chain hotel to the main entrance to Ft. Benning located on Victory Drive.

The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good and the dining area was well maintained.

The staff was pleasant and very helpful with directions and dining info (although the choices are somewhat limited).

Most of the guests were there to see some relative or friend participate in the graduation ceremony. It is an ideal location if you have business at Fort Benning.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
11  Thank Williamfaith
Reviewed 27 October 2010

I travel all over the Southeast US, and the ladies working the front desk make this hotel a true pleasure to stay at. Forget the fact that the housekeeping staff keep the hotel looking great, or that the hotel landscaping is superb. The smiles from these ladies when you walk in make it all seem like home. This is the only hotel I will stay at for my return trips.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
7  Thank DSJMonster
Reviewed 25 September 2010

I travel regularly to various bases around the country. I used to be a devoted Holiday Inn customer, but was turned off after a stay in their Old Town San Diego location. This Holiday Inn Express has impressed me beyond belief. The staff is very friendly and courteous. The entire facility is immaculate and the room is unbelievable. Huge and clean with a sink and microwave. The t. v. is a brand new flat screen with digital cable and the beds are unbelievably comfortable. The free breakfast every morning is just a kicker for me.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business