“Better than expected.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Atlanta, Georgia
“Better than expected.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

I've heard & read mixed reviews, but my husband wanted to go. The first thing I looked for was their food/health score. High 90's!! I ordered a full grouper plate. Yummy!! Awesome flavor, fresh, and plenty of food. Great service. Friendly staff. I even tried the chicken and it was just as delicious. I've been back twice and the service & food have been consistent. Pleasantly surprised!!

• Visited May 2013

Savannah, Ga
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

Nice choices and temperatures on the food, well managed and friendly staff, and very accommodating on our large group. Salmon and shrimp were fantastic! Wished for clam sauce, though, but made do with butter or tartar instead.

Visited April 2013
“Never to return”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2013

Got the full plate chicken. Ate it and shouldn't had. It came right back out after germinating in my stomach. People were friendly. Look clean but didn't feel it. Won't go back

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“Yikes”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2012

I had the half order chicken - wow, it was bad. The chicken was tough, the vegetables old. Everything was bland. The white sauce was poor. My husband had the steak bowl - also bad. And we were hungry. What a shame. The were good a few years ago but have really gone done hill. That will be my last trip there.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Columbus, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really Good Food and Workers, But they clean up to early!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2010

The food here at Hibachi Express is really good! They have some of the best rice and chicken and the veggies are really good too! They have nice service and it is pretty prompt. The only complaint I have is that they start mopping up the floors and cleaning up way before the Restaurant was even closing! I got there at least 2 hours before they closed and they had cleaned and mopped the whole restaurant and it smelt like Clorox. Now don't get me wrong that I don't like a clean restaurant, but they make it smell like clorox which is poisonous to our health and makes people not want to eat here! But other than that, it is fine and really good!

1 Thank Cows232