Value Place Columbus Fort Benning
US$74
US$68
US$149
US$132
All reviewsextended staystudio stylerooms are greatgreat hotelcustomer service isfast foodemployeesmaintenancewasherprivacymotel
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I stayed here four weeks in Jan 2014 and the first week of Feb 2014. This is a very clean, safe, and comfortable place for an extended stay of a week or more. The manager, Jason, is friendly, helpful and very interested in seeing that the property is clean and well maintained. Note, I stayed in the back building (although I suspect the front building would be just as good). One added bonus for anyone interested in walking or bicycling, the Chattahoochee Riverwalk is right across the street. This is a very scenic paved path that runs about 12 to 14 Miles along the Chattahoochee River from Fort Benning to downtown Columbus. Again this is a very good place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Daniel D
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Columbus Fort Benning, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

We hope that if you ever need a place to stay again you will choose us! We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

My name is Joe Teel. I travel all over the country, therefore, I stay at a lot of hotels. You're staff is top notch. I have never been treated with such politeness and eagerness to be helped or assisted. Even the maintenance man... I think his name is Ronnie... that man is outstanding and really on top of his game. My toilet had a problem and I had seen him painting doors so I went to him with my problem and he got right on it and had me fixed in a jiffy. Every other I stayed.... There was always a wait..... not here. If I'm ever within 100 miles, I'd drive out of my way just to come back here. Thank you Ronnie and Mr. Jason... you really know how to take care of you're guest's.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ronnie C

Thank you for the great review! We hope to see you the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I came to Fort Benning, because my son was graduating from OCS (Officer Candidate School). Jason the property manager greeted me the minute I walked in the door. He and his staff always went the extra mile, when helping my family and me. They provided directions, faxed forms, and listed the attractions that we could visit during the down time. They even took time with us when we had questions. Their effort was truly amazing, and I will always stay there in the future.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Melanie S

Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in your future travels.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

When I first decided to stay at Value place. I was surprised at the level of courtesy and customer service level that the employees provided. The cleanliness of the rooms was superb and you could tell that management truly cared about doing a good job, and taking care of even the finest details of their customers. You can't beat the savings, and I will stay again!

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Sfcbroken

We are so glad you decided to try us! Thank you for letting us know how we are doing. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

My husband, myself and our one year old son just started staying at this location on 01/28/14. The staff is awesome and very hospitable. They make you feel very welcome and at home while you are here. The cleanliness of the rooms and the whole facility is impeccable. I honestly would recommend this location to anyone while they are visiting Columbus, GA. Keep up the great work Value Place!

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank nikilynn824

We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again soon!