Hampton Inn Columbus-North
US$74
US$68
US$159
US$153
Value Place Columbus Fort Benning(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$51
Hotels.com
  • Free Internet
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleangreat place to staywould definitely stay here againrestaurants and shoppingcomplimentary breakfaststaff was very friendlybusiness tripwithin walking distanceoatmealexcellent stayone night stayexcellent hotelfitness centerthe hotel staffgreat customer servicenext morning
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Clean, good location, friendly staff. I'm there on business and it's very consistent. There are some good restaurants close by and it's very near the interstate and downtown. I plan to stay again when I'm in Columbus, Georgia again. The cookies are a nice touch and the bottle of water when you check in is nice too.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bruce R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus-North, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Every day around 3:00 the aroma of freshly baked cookies envelopes our lobby. You may wash them down with lemonade during the summer months and milk when the weather turns cooler. I'm delighted to know you enjoyed them. We're fortunate to be so close to many well known retail stores and restaurants, some nationally known and some offering a local flavor. Thanks for taking time to share your positive experience on Trip Advisor and we hope you'll return to Hampton North again very soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

I stayed for five nights. Every time I entered or left the hotel I was pleasantly greeted by front desk. The kitchen staff were very friendly during breakfast and kept the dining area clean and well stocked. Housekeeping was also very courteous. My brother checked out very early one morning a day ahead of me and accidentally left his luggage by his vehicle. One of the kitchen ladies saw it when she came to work and the hotel called him. I was able to take it to him. Would highly recommend this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Paula W
Bruce R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus-North, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

What a wonderful way to start the day by reading such a complimentary review following your recent stay at Hampton North. I know how much value the traveling public puts on Trip Advisor and it pleases me very much every time I'm told we exceeded expectations. Thanks so much for taking time to share your experience and for allowing us to share our "Hamptonality".

Reviewed 7 August 2013

This is a great hotel! The staff is friendly and will bend over backwards to make sure your stay is a pleasant stay. The hotel is in a good part of town and is convenient for everything we wanted to do. It's convenient for those visiting Fort Benning and downtown.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Riley M
Bruce R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus-North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

I very much appreciate you taking time to send a review to Trip Advisor after your recent stay at Hampton North Columbus. Our team makes every effort to exceed expectations and we sincerely thank you for allowing us to share our "Hamptonality".

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Staff made me feel very welcome. They went far above and beyond to provide exceptional service with a friendly smile! Rooms were spotless and comfortable. Enjoyed a quiet, peaceful stay while walking distance to shopping, dinning and entertainment.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Gene J
Bruce R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus-North, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

Exceeding expectations is what we're all about at Hampton North and I'm delighted we exceeded yours. Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience with Trip Advisor.

A TripAdvisor Member
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Excellent hotel. Entire hotel was very clean and bed was unbelievably comfortable. I have extreme difficulty sleeping and was surprised to get such a good nights sleep with the comfort of my bed. Breakfast was great and very well stocked and maintained. Will definitely stay at this hotel each time I visit Columbus, GA.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Bruce R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus-North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Thanks for sharing your kind comments about Hampton North Columbus. It always pleases me to find our guests appreciate the Hampton Cloud Nine sleep experience. Our team takes great care to deliver an enjoyable hotel stay. We hope you'll return soon and once again let Hampton North share our "Hamptonality" with you.