“Excellent Stay”

Hampton Inn Columbus-North
Ranked #6 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I stayed here when attending Callaway Gardens for the 4th of July. I enjoyed my stay; especially my room upgrade to a 1 br suite. This was a nice room with all the amenities included. The staff was also very attentive to my needs. Thank You and I will be staying here for my future trips to Callaway Gardens

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Bruce R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus-North, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Just a short drive north on Georgia Scenic Highway 27 takes you to the quaint town of Pine Mountain and beautiful Callaway Gardens. Each season offers something unique to see and do, culminating in December's Fantasy in Lights display. Take time to drive through FDR State Park and visit Dowdell's Knob where President Roosevelt came to relax and picnic.

You can be sure we'll have a full hot breakfast ready for you before you embark on your excursion and freshly baked cookies upon your return.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I don't usually write reviews, but I was so very thrilled with this stay that I felt compelled to put it in print. This hotel was exceptionally clean, and the bed was so comfortable and plush that I slept like a baby. The thermastats are modern and my room was the perfect temperature for me to sleep the night away. The staff was very helpful and kind. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Bruce R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus-North, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
What an incredible endorsement of the Hampton comfy bedding program! A good night's rest in a clean, cool, and comfortable room. That's what you expect and that's what we provide at Hampton North Columbus. Thanks for taking time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.
akron, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I stayed at the hotel as a one-night stop over. I was elated to find clean bathrooms and duvets on the bed that were white and clean!!! The staff went above and beyond to help me find directions and then make sure I had everything I wanted. When I couldn't stay for breakfast they asked me if I wanted to take it to go. And the breakfast was warm foods that were tastey! I would definetely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Bruce R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus-North, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Clean, fluffy duvets and four pillows on each bed are but two of the many amenities awaiting you at Hampton North Columbus. Warm cookies and a refreshing glass of ice cold lemonade make these hot Georgia days a little more tolerable. Our team of customer service professionals are ready and waiting to surround you with "Hamptonality".

Thanks for taking time to share your comments on Trip Advisor.
Gainesville, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is a very nice hotel to stay at. Clean and friendly. Great restaurants and shopping near by. Good access to main highway and a safe neighborhood. I have been staying there 5 years when on business.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

The Hilton Honor awards program is, in my opinion, the very best in the business. I know as a business traveler you appreciate the amenities, streamlined check-in and departure, along with the personal greeting you receive when you arrive here after a long day. We spread "Hamptonality" every day at Hampton North Columbus. Thanks for taking time to share your comments on Trip Advisor.
Reviewed 23 June 2014

When I returned late at night from shopping, there were no parking spaces available. However, the front desk clerk, Teara, graciously offered me her parking spot so that I would not have to park in the adjacent parking lot. This could have been a bad experience, but Teara made my stay at the Hampton enjoyable because of her offering to give up her parking spot so that I would have one in the hotel parking lot.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

It is not at all unusual for Teara to go above and beyond for our guests. She and the rest of our award winning team do it frequently. We love to spread "Hamptonality" and don't expect recognition in return, but it sure makes me happy to hear when we do. I sincerely thank you for taking time to mention Teara on Trip Advisor. She truly is a shining star and an integral part of our continued success at Hampton North Columbus.
Kalamazoo, United States
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Staff was extremely friendly and courteous. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. We had some special request that were handled very efficiently. The variety of items on the free breakfast menu was a nice change from other chains that don't offer as much. If I get back to Columbus I will stay there again

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for sharing your very positive comments following a recent stay at Hampton North Columbus. Sharing "Hamptonality" is what we do and it sure is nice to hear when it's appreciated.
Columbus, Georgia
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Great conference room that seats about 30 for meetings. Staff is nice and attentive to your needs. We booked it last minute. Great deal on the room. Water was provided with ice and cups. Set up classroom style. Coffee service and free cookies where a nice touch.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Bruce R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus-North, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Yet another "Unexpected Delight" is our meeting room. We can set it up any way you like and we're always eager to provide whatever refreshments you may desire. A 50" wall mounted television monitor is available at no additional charge so simply hook up your laptop or tablet and you're ready to go. Thanks for taking time to post a review on Trip Advisor.