“very nice place to stay”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #19 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
Atlanta, Georgia
“very nice place to stay”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

i came to columbus, ga for my son graduation as soon as i walk inn the door front desk david, liz and yogi welcome me with a smile Everyone at the hotel was friendly and helpful. The rooms was well equipped with everything you need. They were very clean. There's a nice complimentary breakfast every morning that I enjoyed. everything is near by, gas station, places to eat and shop, I will recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Yogi P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. Thank you for your generous compliments. Our team is much encouraged to do our best for our valued guests. We hope to have the privilege to serve you again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I've been a elite Choice Priviledge memeber for years and travel 3-4 nights a week for work. I normally stay at this location because it is nice. After my last stay I was very shocked to see an additional $20 on my credit card. When I called to inquire why, I was told the luggaged rack was broken. I checked in at 9:58. I travel with one bag and I never used the luggage rack. I sat my bag next to the bed and the only time I opened the closet was to take out the iron and ironing board the next morning before work. In my hundreds of stays with a Choice hotel I've never had an issue with being charged for any damange. Management failed to even notify me if there was an issue with the room. I feel I should have been notified that day versus finding out via credit card statement. When I called to inquire about the charge the only thing I was told was, "Well you have to understand that's how things go." I never once complained that night when the soldiers next door continued to slam their door and talk very loudly about partying. I will not stay here again. There is a Comfort Suites a few feet away and that is where my business will go from now on.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank MrsOGreen
Yogi P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 24 December 2013
Dear Mrs. O Green,

Please Accept My Apologies for any inconvenience your experienced during your visit at our Sleep inn & Suites Hotel.Our Success is measured by our guests having a pleasant stay. Thank you for taking the time to let me know where improvement is needed so that we may continue to maintain high standards.I sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to extend our usual hospitality.

Best Regards,
New Britain, Connecticut
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Great place... Great service... Place was very clean and updated. I will def. recommend it and yo everyone. The employees are very nice and helpful. A lot of stores nearby this location and easy to get to the highways. I will def. come back to this hotel again.

• Stayed November 2013
Yogi P, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 28 November 2013
Kindest Regards,

Summerfield, Florida
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel sporadically over the past 15 years. Years ago, we filed a complaint with Choice Hotels regarding its horrid condition and returned only because of a 'free night' voucher. I happily report that five years ago, new ownership and management took over and the hotel is consistently improving.

This last visit we noted that the breakfast area was now larger and inviting. Breakfast fare was the standard waffle, steamed egg/sausage/biscuit server, cereal, and sweet rolls. Although the breakfast attendant was indifferent, she did find syrup, milk, and essentials upon request. The first floor vending area now offers a coin op washer/dryer.

Our room (119 KNS) had been refurbished, but still showed minor wear. It had a big screen television, small microwave, mini fridge, and WiFi. As a bonus, the front desk staff were efficient, friendly, and helpful. This hotel is getting better all the time! Plus, it's good value for the money.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Wanda71
Dear Wanda -

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It's great to see that you enjoyed the morning breakfast & our great service for you. I will let the staff know what a wonderful job they did.We greatly appreciate your feedback as this gives us the avenue to improve on our guest satisfaction and I hope that you will consider us again on your next visit.
Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Very clean and comfortable. Staff was very nice. Things were kept sanitary in housekeeping and throughout the building and surrounding area. It was an atmosphere ideal for travelers. Very quiet and nicely decorated.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear KazeSan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Sleep inn & Suites in Columbus, Georgia. It is not often that someone goes into that much detail in a review and let me assure you it is greatly appreciated. It was great to hear all the things you enjoyed about your stay and that you enjoyed the property, staff service, housekeeping and the rooms. I cannot wait to share this with the entire staff of the property.Thank you again for taking so much time to give such a thorough review of the property. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Columbus, Georgia.

RICHARDSON
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Room is clean, comfortable and spacious and the lobby was welcoming when we arrived at 10PM. The greeting when we arrived was very friendly and continued the next morning when we needed something out of the ordinary. Defiantly where we will stay next time we come through Columbus!

Room Tip: We had a room on the third floor and it was great. Elevator was convenient and the cart was helpful...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank 1710elizabeth
Yogi P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
On behalf of our entire staff, thank you so much for your kind review. We certainly do strive to provide all of our guests with the level of service that you described you received during your stay. We understand that experiences like yours are very personal Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience at our hotel with us. We strive to provide the best possible service. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I am in hotels 60-90 nights a year. I look for comfort and value. This Sleep Inn hits on all cylinders!!! Well kept; wifi and breakfast included; microwave and mini fridge in the room; rooms are clean and comfortable. On top of that, the management seems to truly care about making the customers stay pleasant. A GREAT value!!!! What more could you ask for? The closest I could get to a negative is the parking may be a little tight......that is a stretch and likely because of the popularity as it is a GREAT value.

• Stayed November 2013
2 Thank Dogfan52
Yogi P, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 17 November 2013
We appreciate your positive comments and for suggesting our hotel to other Trip Advisor users. Thanks for sharing your wonderful comments from your stay at Sleep inn & Suites hotel in Columbus, Georgia. We are thrilled to hear about the great service you received from our staff and the upgraded accommodation you received. Our Hotel level is definitely amazing, with personalized Concierge service, delicious breakfast. It was all our pleasure to make your visit unforgettable .We are glad we met or exceeded your expectations. We are looking forward to welcoming you back as our guest.