“Amazing”

Ranked #17 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
Homeless
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

We were PCSing and needed a hotel that could accommodate my family of 6. After leaving their neighbor hotel, we chose Sleep Inn.
From the first day we arrived until the moment we left, we had an amazing experience. David, the manager was very friendly, courteous, and kind hearted. He greeted me every time I came in. If he didn't see me in the morning for breakfast, he would call me to ensure all was well and we didn't need anything.
The rooms were of a good size. The decor was beautiful.
I can't say enough good thugs about this hotel and our visit. I would definitely stay here again!
Thank you David!

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank RelocatingFamily
Yogi P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 24 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. It is not often that someone goes into that much detail in a review and let me assure you it is greatly appreciated. It was great to hear all the things you enjoyed about your stay and that you enjoyed the property, staff service, and the rooms. I cannot wait to share this with the entire staff of the property. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Steele, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013

I stayed here while working construction in the area. The price was affordable and the hotel staff was always nice, helping me with directions and restaurant suggestions.

The hotel is well maintained and centrally located.

I will stay here on future trips and recommend to family and friends.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear Mr. Tim,

Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay at our Sleep inn & Suites Hotel in Columbus, Georgia. Our team is much encouraged to do our best for our valued guests. We hope to have the privilege to serve you again in the future.

Kindest Regards,

Reading, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013

I stayed at the Sleep Inn twice when traveling to Fort Benning for family pass and graduation. As someone who never traveled to this area before, I was very skeptical about choosing a hotel, and looked to online reviews to help guide my decision. As a young couple, my boyfriend and I do not have the funds to stay in an overpriced hotel, so we looked to more affordable options. Unlike other hotels I've stayed at, the Sleep Inn offers a great stay at a great price! When arriving, we had a little mix up at the front desk due to room numbers accidentally being switched; therefore, we were given a different room than I reserved. Honest mistake! The man working at the front desk was extremely apologetic and assured us that if anything was not up to par in our room to let him know immediately. The room was excellent! Upon opening the door, you could immediately smell how clean the room was. The room was clearly updated, and was not the typical plain hotel room you get at an affordable price, The beds were comfortable, the room offered a refrigerator and microwave, as well as a flat screen TV. In addition, there was free wifi available, and being on the 3rd floor, we had excellent signal and were able to use the wifi with ease. Friends of ours stayed at a different hotel in Phenix City for graduation and complained how loud it was - the Sleep Inn was super quiet, offered easy access to the Columbus airport, stores, highway, and restaurants. Overall, a great stay, and I would definitely recommend the Sleep Inn to anyone traveling to Fort Benning for family pass or graduation!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank AshleyY026
Yogi P, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 21 December 2013
Dear Ashley,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Sleep inn & Suites in Columbus, Georgia. Our team is much encouraged to do our best for our valued guests. It was great to hear all the things you enjoyed about your stay . We truly value your business and look forward to having you back in the future to create another relaxing and convenient stay!
Buford, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013

I recently stayed here on business, I found the hotel affordable, clean, and easily accessible to the major highways. The staff was always friendly and helpful.

My business requires that I stay in hotels frequently throughout the southeast, The Sleep Inn in Columbus, GA ranks as one of the best I have experienced.

I will definitely recommend this hotel to family and business associates.

Thanks to David and his staff!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Richard B
Dear Mr. Richard,

Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay at our Sleep inn & Suites Hotel in Columbus, Georgia. We take pride in the work we do and always appreciate it immensely when guest notices. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests, and i have shared your comments with the staff. we look forward to your next stay at our Sleep inn & Suites Hotel.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

i came to columbus, ga for my son graduation as soon as i walk inn the door front desk david, liz and yogi welcome me with a smile Everyone at the hotel was friendly and helpful. The rooms was well equipped with everything you need. They were very clean. There's a nice complimentary breakfast every morning that I enjoyed. everything is near by, gas station, places to eat and shop, I will recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Yogi P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. Thank you for your generous compliments. Our team is much encouraged to do our best for our valued guests. We hope to have the privilege to serve you again in the future.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013

I've been a elite Choice Priviledge memeber for years and travel 3-4 nights a week for work. I normally stay at this location because it is nice. After my last stay I was very shocked to see an additional $20 on my credit card. When I called to inquire why, I was told the luggaged rack was broken. I checked in at 9:58. I travel with one bag and I never used the luggage rack. I sat my bag next to the bed and the only time I opened the closet was to take out the iron and ironing board the next morning before work. In my hundreds of stays with a Choice hotel I've never had an issue with being charged for any damange. Management failed to even notify me if there was an issue with the room. I feel I should have been notified that day versus finding out via credit card statement. When I called to inquire about the charge the only thing I was told was, "Well you have to understand that's how things go." I never once complained that night when the soldiers next door continued to slam their door and talk very loudly about partying. I will not stay here again. There is a Comfort Suites a few feet away and that is where my business will go from now on.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank MrsOGreen
Dear Mrs. O Green,

Please Accept My Apologies for any inconvenience your experienced during your visit at our Sleep inn & Suites Hotel.Our Success is measured by our guests having a pleasant stay. Thank you for taking the time to let me know where improvement is needed so that we may continue to maintain high standards.I sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to extend our usual hospitality.

Best Regards,
New Britain, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

Great place... Great service... Place was very clean and updated. I will def. recommend it and yo everyone. The employees are very nice and helpful. A lot of stores nearby this location and easy to get to the highways. I will def. come back to this hotel again.

• Stayed November 2013
Yogi P, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 28 November 2013
Kindest Regards,