“Always A Great Place To Stay On My Work Related Travels To Columbus, Georgia”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #20 of 47 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I always enjoy staying at Sleep Inn And Suites on Armour Road on my work related travels to Colulmbus, Georgia.

The hotel under the leadership and guidance of the General Manager Mr. Yogi Patel continues to be first class and top notch in the look, environment, welcoming atmosphere, and cleaniness of its hotel rooms as well as a well maintained and appealing looking outside physical property.

The hotel Front Desk Reservationists staff under the leadership of the Service Desk Manager Mr. David Patel are always professional, friendly, warm, and welcoming and always strive to give first class service to all who come through their doors.

I highly recommend Sleep Inn And Suites as your place to stay when you travel to Columbus, Georgia for either work, pleasure, or enjoyment.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Yogi P, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Sleep inn & Suites in Columbus, Georgia. Our team is much encouraged to do our best for our valued guests. It was great to hear all the things you enjoyed about your stay every time stay with us. On behalf of our entire team, we really appreciate that you took time to let us know how we are doing. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the staff! Again We really appreciate You and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I visit Columbus approximately once a month & always stay here. The room is nicely updated & has everything I need. (Nice TV, frig, microwave). It is very clean & the location is central to everywhere I need to go. The staff is always friendly & helpful. The rates are reasonable & I can't think of any reason to stay anywhere but here.

• Stayed: February 2014
Yogi P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Sleep inn & Suites in Columbus, Georgia.we are delighted to read that you enjoyed staying with us and found your room and our staff to be very satisfactory. your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Yogi Patel
Sleep inn & Suites

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I have been staying at this location for business for quite some time and every experience has been a good one. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean and spacious. I stay here nearly every time I go to Columbus.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jim S
Yogi P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Sleep inn & Suites in Columbus, Georgia. Our team is much encouraged to do our best for our valued guests. It was great to hear all the things you enjoyed about your stay every time stay with us.. On behalf of our entire team, we really appreciate that you took time to let us know how we are doing. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the staff!

Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

The beds were very comfortable, the hotel is quiet and the staff is friendly and professional! It was only a 20 minute drive from the hotel to fort Benning and it was pretty close to a few shopping centers with great places to eat. I had excellent house keeping personnel and an overall enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Ashleycoutant

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Sleep inn & Suites in Columbus, Georgia.we are delighted to read that you enjoyed staying with us and found your room and our staff to be very satisfactory. We appreciate You and look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Friendly staff, well-kept rooms with great amenities. I was at Fort Benning for a school and had an excellent experience staying at this hotel. I would certainly recommend this hotel to others. The manager, David, and his staff were always kind and courteous and really made sure that my stay was comfortable. I stayed at a couple other hotels on my way out to Ft. Benning, and this hotel was by far the best in terms of quality and value.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank HJW123297

On behalf of our entire staff, thank you so much for your kind review. I will pass the positive feedback to my staff.Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again in future.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

I have used Sleep Inn several times for different occasions. It is located close to restaurants, stores, the mall, and Ft. Benning. The staff is awesome! They are friendly, helpful, and full of energy. The rooms are a nice size, clean, and affordable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Yogi P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

On behalf of our entire staff, thank you so much for your kind review. I will pass the positive feedback to my staff. We strive to have great service and accommodate our Guest the best we can. We hope to see you soon at Sleep-inn & Suites in Columbus,Georgia.

Your Sincerely,
Yogi Patel

Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

We were PCSing and needed a hotel that could accommodate my family of 6. After leaving their neighbor hotel, we chose Sleep Inn.
From the first day we arrived until the moment we left, we had an amazing experience. David, the manager was very friendly, courteous, and kind hearted. He greeted me every time I came in. If he didn't see me in the morning for breakfast, he would call me to ensure all was well and we didn't need anything.
The rooms were of a good size. The decor was beautiful.
I can't say enough good thugs about this hotel and our visit. I would definitely stay here again!
Thank you David!

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank RelocatingFamily

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. It is not often that someone goes into that much detail in a review and let me assure you it is greatly appreciated. It was great to hear all the things you enjoyed about your stay and that you enjoyed the property, staff service, and the rooms. I cannot wait to share this with the entire staff of the property. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.