“A pleasant stay”

Ranked #19 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
Atlanta, Georgia
“A pleasant stay”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here two nights with our two sons on a school trip. The motel is clean, quiet, and well-appointed. The pretty rooms are nicely decorated and have all the comforts you need...flat screen, coffee maker, iron, hair dryer plus fridge and microwave. The bedding and bed was very comfortable and clean. Breakfast is free and great for the kids. The front desk is friendly and helpful. I would definitely return and recommend this motel to anyone who needs to stay in the area!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Yogi P, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear Kaila,

Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay at our Sleep inn & Suites Hotel in Columbus, Georgia. Our team is much encouraged to do our best for our valued guests. On behalf of our entire staff, thank you so much for your kind review. I will pass the positive feedback to my staff. We strive to have great service and accommodate our Guest the best we can. We hope to see you soon at Sleep-inn & Suites in Columbus,Georgia.

Your Sincerely,
Yogi Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Hampton, Georgia, USA
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I always enjoy staying at Sleep Inn And Suites on Armour Road on my work related travels to Colulmbus, Georgia.

The hotel under the leadership and guidance of the General Manager Mr. Yogi Patel continues to be first class and top notch in the look, environment, welcoming atmosphere, and cleaniness of its hotel rooms as well as a well maintained and appealing looking outside physical property.

The hotel Front Desk Reservationists staff under the leadership of the Service Desk Manager Mr. David Patel are always professional, friendly, warm, and welcoming and always strive to give first class service to all who come through their doors.

I highly recommend Sleep Inn And Suites as your place to stay when you travel to Columbus, Georgia for either work, pleasure, or enjoyment.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Yogi P, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 29 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Sleep inn & Suites in Columbus, Georgia. Our team is much encouraged to do our best for our valued guests. It was great to hear all the things you enjoyed about your stay every time stay with us. On behalf of our entire team, we really appreciate that you took time to let us know how we are doing. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the staff! Again We really appreciate You and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I visit Columbus approximately once a month & always stay here. The room is nicely updated & has everything I need. (Nice TV, frig, microwave). It is very clean & the location is central to everywhere I need to go. The staff is always friendly & helpful. The rates are reasonable & I can't think of any reason to stay anywhere but here.

• Stayed February 2014
Yogi P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Sleep inn & Suites in Columbus, Georgia.we are delighted to read that you enjoyed staying with us and found your room and our staff to be very satisfactory. your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Sleep inn & Suites
McDonough, Georgia
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I have been staying at this location for business for quite some time and every experience has been a good one. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean and spacious. I stay here nearly every time I go to Columbus.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jim S
Yogi P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Sleep inn & Suites in Columbus, Georgia. Our team is much encouraged to do our best for our valued guests. It was great to hear all the things you enjoyed about your stay every time stay with us.. On behalf of our entire team, we really appreciate that you took time to let us know how we are doing. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the staff!
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

The beds were very comfortable, the hotel is quiet and the staff is friendly and professional! It was only a 20 minute drive from the hotel to fort Benning and it was pretty close to a few shopping centers with great places to eat. I had excellent house keeping personnel and an overall enjoyable stay.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Ashleycoutant
Yogi P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Sleep inn & Suites in Columbus, Georgia.we are delighted to read that you enjoyed staying with us and found your room and our staff to be very satisfactory. We appreciate You and look forward to seeing you again soon
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Friendly staff, well-kept rooms with great amenities. I was at Fort Benning for a school and had an excellent experience staying at this hotel. I would certainly recommend this hotel to others. The manager, David, and his staff were always kind and courteous and really made sure that my stay was comfortable. I stayed at a couple other hotels on my way out to Ft. Benning, and this hotel was by far the best in terms of quality and value.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank HJW123297
Yogi P, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
On behalf of our entire staff, thank you so much for your kind review. I will pass the positive feedback to my staff.Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again in future.
Aiken, South Carolina
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I have used Sleep Inn several times for different occasions. It is located close to restaurants, stores, the mall, and Ft. Benning. The staff is awesome! They are friendly, helpful, and full of energy. The rooms are a nice size, clean, and affordable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo