Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Columbus, GA
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$126
US$73
US$68
US$126
US$121
Best Western Plus Columbus/ Ft. Benning(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$85
US$77
EconoLodge
US$118
US$108
Comfort Suites(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$73
All reviewsfountain courtci sfront deskquiet areafort benningcookiesfelt like homestayed nightsroom was cleanfree breakfastnice breakfastsouthern hospitalitystaff was friendlywafflesthe entire staffcoffee makera great place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 January 2013

I have stayed at this County Inn & Suites numerous times over the last several months. The hotel is typical of a Country Inn & Suite with regards to the layout and architecture and amenities. The staff is very customer oriented. They greet you by name after staying there just a couple times. They truly make you feel part of the family and will do most anything it takes to correct a problem that you have with the facilities, the room, your special needs, and even with other guests. A very professionally run staff. I will continue to stay at this hotel whenever I travel to Columbus, GA.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael_LA55138
CISManagementTeam, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Columbus, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2013

Dear Michael_LA55138:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STAYING WITH US! It means so much to have you stay with us and to continue staying with us! We have a wonderful team and I appreciate you sharing these specific praises. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us and our future guest. We appreciate YOU and we look forward to your next arrival!
Thank you once again!

Reviewed 15 January 2013

My wife and I had to make a quick trip to Columbus as our daughter was in the ICU unit at St. Francis Hospital at Columbus. We were treated great at the Country Inn. Everyone there seemed to bend over backwards to help us with directions to the Hospital, places to eat, etc. The lady that worked in the breakfast area was especially nice to us, even told us that she would pray for our daughter. So great to meet folks like that who were complete strangers. Thnaks so much for your hospitality.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DavidBurgner
CISManagementTeam, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Columbus, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2013

Dear “DavidBurgner” … We hope your daughter is feeling much better. We are so happy to hear you and your wife had an enjoyable stay with us! Deborah is a great asset to our team and I appreciate you sharing these specific praises. Thank you for choosing our hotel and we hope that when your travels bring you back to Columbus, that we will again have the honor of accommodating y’all! If you didn't already, please be sure you become a Club Carlson Member to earn points towards future stays. Many thanks, the Country Inn & Suites Team

Reviewed 3 January 2013

I stay in hotels all the time, beacuse my job requires a lot of traveling. But I must say the staff at this Country Inn and Suite is by far the best. They all make you feel so welcome and are always asking is there anything else you need. I rank this hotel in my top two and would recommend anyone to stay there.

Room Tip: My advice to you is just ask the hotel receptionist....they are so knowledgeable.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
CISManagementTeam, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Columbus, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2013

Dear ‘Derrick B’:
Thank you for visiting with us and sharing this kind review! What an honor to receive a 5*/GREAT review! We truly strive to be helpful to our guests and offer the utmost conveniences to all that we have the pleasure of accommodating! Thank you again for sharing your encouraging review with us and our future guests. We appreciate you and we look forward to your next arrival!
Best wishes, MANY thanks & Happy New Year!

Reviewed 27 December 2012

Stayed here while visiting family in Columbus. I was looking for something right off the highway and while I was unfamiliar with the brand, I gave it a shot because of it's convenient location. I am very glad I took the chance!

No, this is not the Ritz Carlton, but the hotel is clean, the staff very friendly and the free breakfast is much more than coffee and muffins. This is now my go to hotel brand for those 1-2 nights stays on the road.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
CISManagementTeam, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Columbus, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2012

Dear Thomas G ... Thank you for your visit and this review! We appreciate you taking the time to post the review and share your experiences with us and our future guests. Please be sure to visit us again in the future, should your travels return you to Columbus, GA! If you didn't already, please become a Club Carlson Member to earn points towards future stays. Many thanks and best wishes, the Country Inn & Suites Team

Reviewed 20 December 2012

We reserved this room online using Club Carlson offered discount. We arrived very early in the morning and were allowd to check in with a half day additional fee, that was great since we had driven all night. The room was clean and quiet. The free breakfast was good when I got there at 07:30 but my wife said the scrambled eggs were getting rubbery after being out for a while so she ate something else. The staff was very friendly and I spoke with a few of them for a while. It is nice to deal with people that care about you and take the time to talk to you.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank poiuytrrew
CISManagementTeam, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Columbus, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2012

Dear “poiuytrrew”
We are so happy to hear you and your wife had an enjoyable stay with us! We truly strive to be helpful to our guests and offer the utmost conveniences to all that we have the pleasure of accommodating! I am sorry for the inconvenience that occurred with breakfast. I will be sure to address this concern with the breakfast hostesses. Again, thank you for sharing your experiences with us and our future guest! We appreciate you and we look forward to your next arrival!
Thank you once again!