“Excellent Service”

Ranked #9 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
Baltimore, Maryland
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 23 July 2010

While staying at the hotel for an extended, the entire staff, especially Marshall went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. Marshall went above and beyond to meet all our needs. Rooms were clean, service was prompt and efficient and I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Polish first
columbus, ga
Reviewed 1 March 2010

If it was'nt for me being so tired, I would have kept going right by this hotel. From walking through the door to checking out it was below average. The male that checked me in was slow and unprofessional! Because of my work clothes I guess he assumed I was going to trash the room. I booked a hottub suite and it was nothing like what is shown on there website. The tile was dirty and the room looked out-dated. And for the price, I dont think so. Over priced!!!!!!!!! The beds were comfortable though.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 2586bk
Michigan
Reviewed 14 September 2009

I stayed with my Husband and son. We had a great time and it was lot of fun. They also had the X-Box for rental, which my son enjoyed very much. The rooms very so new and also the employees were so courteous.Best stay for the money can buy.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with family
iowa13
Reviewed 8 September 2009

We were very impressed with this hotel and the service they offered. We were in town to visit my brother who went to airborne in ft. benning and they gave us great tip's how to get to the base and on the base. They let us stay a little longer on check out day and did not post a extra charge. The room was very clean and smelled fresh when we checked in and the housekeeping service was always on top of things.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 30 September 2007

My family was going to Fort Benning, GA for my nephews graduation from Ranger training. We booked the hotel and were very pleased. We got there a little early and had no problems checking in because the rooms were ready. They were very helpful at check in. They let us know that we could go get a pass for our car at the base that day so we wouldn't have to do it the morning. They gave us a map to where the graduation was and also a map of some stores that are near by.
The hotel is only ten miles from base and doesn't take long because you are close to the highway. (You are close to the highway but you don't hear any of the noise from it.) There are also stores close by and many restaurants.
The breakfast was fine. They had fruit, yogurt, waffles, hot/cold cereal, bagels, muffins, eggs, sausage, juice, milk and coffee.
We were very lucky that my nephew got a week off before the start of Airborne training so we decided to head home with him. We had booked the room for two nights and figured we would still have to pay for the second night even though we were leaving but when we told the front desk clerk she said it was fine and took the second night off our bill.
We would stay at this hotel again if we were in the area.

• Liked — It was close to Fort Benning and there were stores and restaurants a short car ride away.
  • Disliked — I was very happy with the hotel.
  • Stayed September 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
kingston
Reviewed 11 April 2006

Stayed in a suite at the Country Inn and suites for 5 days in March 2006. Found the hotel in excellent condition. Everything very new and clean. The staff were all very polite and friendly. Everyone went out of their way to make sure we had a great stay. I felt it was good value for money and would recommend and return to this hotel.

• Stayed March 2006