“Simply Wonderful”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

Wonderful evening with good food and perfect service. There was eleven peeps in our party and we had two servers that were fabulous. They were attentive, responsive to requests, drinks were handled and refilled perfectly and they were smiling while smiling during every interaction. The full bar had everything asked for from martinis to wine to draft beer. We had appetizers that were served hot (calamari & bang bang shrimp); very good. The salads were brought and the house dressing (a citrus vinagarette) received wonderful reviews. The fresh bread was good as always. Entrees were served with no one having to wait on another and they were hot; most enjoyed their food as several had the swordfish special and mahi. The tuna got iffy reviews but I believe that may have been a communication gap in not understanding 'Tokyo' style. Dessert was served and enjoyed by most. All in all, simply a wonderful evening with good company. Enjoy Bonefish Grill.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

I went to this Bonefish Grill when it opened and I loved the bang bang shrimp and everything that I ordered. My husband thought it was overpriced. I talked him into going back last week and we did. He said that the prices were reasonable and he doesn't know why he has been thinking it was so unreasonable. Well, they bring out bread before the meal and it is really good. I ordered a meal on the specials menu and loved everything that I got. I liked how they had variety with the side dishes and things that were very good that I had never tried. I think one of my sides was some kind of pumpkin ravioli & it was good.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Enjoyed the specials on Tuesday and the service was top notch.

The Mahi was well cooked and was not dry as I have had at other places and you can never go wrong with bang bang shrimp. Nice service, nice food, and no wait. Also, the bar had large enough screens to get a peak at scores (if you need to).

Reviewed 19 January 2014

This is the second Bonefish Grill I've been to and this one was even better than the first. Four meals and everyone was delicious. I highly recommend ordering the specials because each one was great, the mahi mahi with lobster was incredible and the sauce was delicious. The drinks menu is pretty impressive as well and I loved the winter white cosmopolitan!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Delicious meal....grilled sea bass, spaghetti squash, and asparagus, not to mention the excellent server. New Year's Eve was fully booked but took a chance and walked in....told we'd have an hour wait but saw two seats in the bar area....by the time the hour was up, we'd had drinks, dinner, and met some people around us...could not have asked for better!

1  Thank abzak