“Surprisingly good food and atmosphere.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #51 of 551 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lake George, New York
“Surprisingly good food and atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

We had a party of twelve and were seated right at our reserved time.excellent service, great choices and wonderful atmosphere for a chain restsrant. Caeser salad was one of the best, and many selections of fish is prepared to your choices of several tastes. We were all surprised with the quality and variety of the selections. Great stop, good value and a must place for seafood lovers.

• Visited March 2014

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Always dependable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Nice place and the food is always consistently good. Since I travel I generally eat at the bar area and the bar tender was great and made good recommendations to other customers that were not familiar with Bonefish.

• Visited February 2014
Athens, Georgia
“Good Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

went to this restaurant for rewarding a close friend for some help he has been to my business. The waitress was good, food even better, and overall experience was good. My only complaint is the overall lighting was very low to the point we had a hard time reading the menu.

• Visited February 2014
“Simply Wonderful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

Wonderful evening with good food and perfect service. There was eleven peeps in our party and we had two servers that were fabulous. They were attentive, responsive to requests, drinks were handled and refilled perfectly and they were smiling while smiling during every interaction. The full bar had everything asked for from martinis to wine to draft beer. We had appetizers that were served hot (calamari & bang bang shrimp); very good. The salads were brought and the house dressing (a citrus vinagarette) received wonderful reviews. The fresh bread was good as always. Entrees were served with no one having to wait on another and they were hot; most enjoyed their food as several had the swordfish special and mahi. The tuna got iffy reviews but I believe that may have been a communication gap in not understanding 'Tokyo' style. Dessert was served and enjoyed by most. All in all, simply a wonderful evening with good company. Enjoy Bonefish Grill.

Georgia
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

I went to this Bonefish Grill when it opened and I loved the bang bang shrimp and everything that I ordered. My husband thought it was overpriced. I talked him into going back last week and we did. He said that the prices were reasonable and he doesn't know why he has been thinking it was so unreasonable. Well, they bring out bread before the meal and it is really good. I ordered a meal on the specials menu and loved everything that I got. I liked how they had variety with the side dishes and things that were very good that I had never tried. I think one of my sides was some kind of pumpkin ravioli & it was good.

Visited September 2013