Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Columbus
Ranked #12 of 47 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I was visiting the Columbus area because my mother is very ill, everyday I stayed Jasmine welcome me as if I was entering her home, she checked on me everyday in which I couldn't believe, What hotel associates go the extra mile none that I know of, I will always remember this, If I ever return to Columbus I will definitely stay at this location. Job well done Fairfield!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Very cozy and a comfortable place to stay... I'll advise anyone to stay here it compare with the five star hotel rooms... Next time i will take advantage of the Excercise room and swimming pool room... it's even hard to find them amenities at five star hotel... Fairfield Inn will have my business every time...

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I had a great experience. The Staff was prompt and friendly. Check in was a breeze and the receptionist was a doll. Rooms were nice and clean. The hotel itself was very clean and neat. It was Very memorable. I will definitely visit again. Will visit again!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I enjoyed my stay, the staff is wonderful especially Asia and Jasmine, they checked me in like they knew me forever, I say keep up the good work..... I think the new ownership will make a lot of guest happy. This will always be my primary home when I'm in Georgia!

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Just one night but it was restful. Pleasant staff, clean room, quiet place. Everything I expected from a Fairfield. The property is close to shopping, restaurants and airport. The only disappointment was that I left a USB drive in the room. The staff called me to ask if I want them to send it to me. Great! Drop it in the mail? Nope. They wanted a credit card number so they could send it FedEx.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2014

This hotel by far has the best staff ever. Every shift front desk was on point especially the young gal Asia who i talked with coming in from a very very long business meeting. I believe that if it wasnt for the kindness of the front desk and how willing they were to help there guest no one would really saty because the the hotel is itself was out dated and very dusty. Hopefully with the new companty taking over and the front desk staff they already have , the hotel will be renovated and become a hotel to recommend and remember. All in all, my stay was very peaceful and the upside to the roomm i stayed in was the very cool and comfortable bed.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2014

My wife and I spent the night here recently on our way to Florida. We almost always stay at Marriott hotels and especially like Fairfield Inns. However this Fairfield is below the average standards for Fairfields. It needs an update as the decor and furnishings are dated and worn. The bedding is also not up to current Fairfield standards. We are Marriott platinum members which usually accords some notice, however at this hotel, it was ignored

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple