“Great Service, Great Stay!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus
Ranked #13 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
Marietta, Georgia
“Great Service, Great Stay!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I don't usually take the time to write reviews after hotel stays but I had such a pleasant and peaceful stay at the Fairfield Inn Columbus this week that I wanted to let my friends know about my experience. The staff was amazing! From the breakfast host, Ebony, to the supervisor of the housekeeping staff, Ashante, everyone was friendly and very helpful (lol, even when I couldn't figure out how to use the waffle-maker!). The rooms were spacious and very clean (which is a must for me!) The breakfast was great too! Not the cold bagels and stale cereal you find at many hotels that offer "complimentary or continental" breakfasts-but belgian waffles, fresh fruit that was actually sweet, juicy sausage and fluffy scrambled eggs, to name a few items on the menu. My mother and I came down for breakfast minutes before breakfast was scheduled to be over and found hot fresh food still available that did not look "picked over." Overall, we had a wonderful trip, and I would definitely recommend this location for your next hotel stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Minda R
vernie02, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
It was our pleasure to welcome you to the Fairfield Inn & Suites, we know you had a variety of hotels to choose from but happy that you choose ours. We are so pleased that you enjoyed every day of your stay, please continue to use our hotel for your lodging needs in the near future. We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Veronica Williams

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Valley, Alabama
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I am sure if you were looking for a 5 star hotel this would not be the top of the list, but for reasonable price and a clean hotel- this is where to go. We stayed for one night with our kids and the room was very clean, the staff very warm and welcoming. The only thing I did not like was the pool. We thought it being inside and it being summer it would be a decent temperature- not!

It was so cold that we could not get in past knees. I am assuming this is not a heated pool- and it is small. I suppose this would work if it were a lot hotter?

They could update the room info books- it was a little messy and gross (smeared type, stained pages) and I guess they do not have room service- did not see that in the book. I however would not base my whole experience on those minute things. Served its purpose and was a comfortable sleep and stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
vernie02, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
On behalf of the Fairfield inn & Suites, please accept my apology for experiencing the pool not being satisfactory for you and your family. We strive to ensure our patrons experience there best visits possible during their travels and we fell short of our goal this time. We will address the issues of the pool, and correct our directories.
Our hotel will undergo a renovation this year and we hope you will see the improvements and enjoy your time with us on your next visit. Again, we hope that you continue to use our hotel for your lodging needs in the near future.

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I am from Columbus and often visit to see family and friends. My first time staying at this Farifield Inn & Suites property. I must say, this was an OUTSTANDING hotel stay. The staff, I just cannot say enough about. From the moment my husband and I arrived, until we left on Sunday, everything and everyone was great. I have stayed at other Fairfield properties and I can tell you that you all have set the bar pretty high. I will definitely be back whenever I am in town. Thank you for a wonderful stay. I was in town for my 20 year high school class reunion and after the long couple of days with classmates that I had not seen in years, a clean comfortable place to rest was just what the doctor ordered. THANK YOU ALL for everything. Book me for my 25th year reunion now! :~)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
vernie02, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
It was our pleasure to welcome you the Fairfield Inn & Suites, we want you to enjoy every day of every stay so we pledge to you service, and look forward to your next visit.

Best Regards
Marietta, United States
Reviewed 3 June 2014

What a wonderful experience we had when our soccer team stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites over Memorial Day weekend for the Georgia State Cup. This was the second time our team stayed at this location and once again the weekend went without a problem. Our team travels a lot and we have certainly had our share of hotel difficulties in the past but Veronica Williams (General Manager) and Jasmine Smith (Assistant General Manager) were so great to work with and had everything in order when we arrived. They even arranged for the breakfast attendant to arrive an hour early on Sunday morning so our boys could eat a good breakfast before their early morning game. We will be going back there next year to an even nicer Fairfield Inn & Suites as it is scheduled to be renovated later this year.

Room Tip: If you need a mini fridge in your double room, remember to request it ahead of time. Not all rooms...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for sharing group's experience , we know you had a variety of hotels to choose from for your group but happy that you choose ours. We strive to provide you a room that is clean and comfortable, with friendly attentive service. The professional and friendly staff at the Fairfield inn & Suites are committed and we promise to making your stay both enjoyable and comfortable, we look forward to serving you on your next trip.

Sincerely
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My families' stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites at 4510 E. Armour Rd. in Columbus, GA was EXCELLENT. The staff were all very accommodating and friendly. Though they were all hospitable, my most awesome experiences while staying at the hotel were with Jasmine Smith. Jasmine, incidentally, was the individual who booked my reservations and was very knowledgeable and efficient. Upon arrival, she was the one to meet and greet the family and we felt as if we already knew her just from communicating with her over the phone on several occasions. Jasmine is a Peach!
The rooms were clean and equipped with the necessary essentials. Not to mention that breakfast was quite delicious and in abundance. On behalf of my family and myself, we would like to express our optimum gratitude and certainly look forward to our next stay.
Thanks, Ray H.

Room Tip: I stayed in a King Suite and the room was spacious and well equipped.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Ray H
Columbus, Georgia
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Thank you to Jasmine Smith, Assistant General Manager, for her excellent customer service to my family.She went above and beyond to ensure we had great rooms and even though most hotels were booked up due to graduation and soccer tournament weekend, she was able to provide us with two fantastic rooms at a sister hotel. Thank you again for your kindness when we were beginning to stress.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
East Greenbush, New York
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Its about 5-10 minutes from the graduation in a great location. Near everything. We only stayed there for the night. Breakfast was included. They had hard boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, waffle maker, tea, coffee, sausage, bacon, toast, cereal, fruit, juice, milk. To tell you the truth, it wasn't 5-star but it was perfect and affordable. Room was clean, linens were clean, bathroom was clean. Honestly, if I had a reason to go again I would stay in this same hotel.
The town of Columbus is so cute too. Definitely go to that make your frozen yogurt place. AMAZING!! Walk along the Chattahoochee, check out the museums. Just overall a really nice place.
Very random, but if you have children, there is a burger king with a two floor playhouse/ball pit thing right near the hotel, it was actually the nicest burger king I've been in.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple