“100 percent recommended”

GreenLeadersBronze level
San diego, United States
“100 percent recommended”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

sleep well, clean,comfy,the only problem we had is far away from family in alabama which we are vesiting. i recomment all hilton honors to stay to all.Good job Hilton honors management? Good bfast,clean linen,

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Rachel L, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Columbus, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Hi Ligaya,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I remember you and your beautiful family. I hope you enjoyed your stay at our Hampton in Lanett, AL as well.

Again, I thank you and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Rachel LaMar

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 2 January 2014

This hotel is by far the best place to stay in Columbus. The hotel is clean and new and the breakfast is good. The hotel is near the highway and shopping areas which makes it very convienant. They are building a few hotels in Columbus that are set to open in 2014 so we will see what they are like compared to Home2Suites.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Amanda,

Thank you for the awesome review on our hotel. I really appreciate you taking the time out to do so. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and see us the next time your in Columbus!

Jacksonville, Alabama
Reviewed 25 December 2013

I had a great 2 week stay here. This hotel is close to everything! restaurants, grocery stores and other shopping outlets. I used the outdoor grill several times for steak and burgers. The staff was awesome and provided me with anything I needed for my kitchen.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Rachel L, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Columbus, responded to this review, 26 December 2013
Jay,

Thank you for selecting our hotel. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I really appreciate you taking the time out to write a review for us.

I hope you have a great day and we hope to see you again on your next trip.

Leesburg
Reviewed 24 December 2013

I chose this hotel because of location and value. I was thrilled to walk in and see a beautiful lobby, very clean and inviting. The front desk clerk was hospitable. We found our room to be spacious and nice. I loved the bathroom which had dispensers in the shower for soap and shampoo, a true "green" approach to providing toiletries for guests. The bed was comfy and TV was huge. The only downfall of the room was the trash truck emptying the dumpster at 430 am on a Saturday. The train also came by at around six am. It was a great night's sleep up until that point.
The complimentary breakfast was somewhat sparse but healthy.
Overall, I will stay at this hotel again and search for other Home2 hotels in other cities.

Room Tip: Even numbers rooms were loud.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I appreciate the feedback about the trash truck. I will see if there is something I can do to fix the timing on their pickups since we are a hotel with sleeping guests.

Again, I thank you and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Brooklyn, United States
Reviewed 22 December 2013

This hotel is beyond fantastic! The staff was extremely helpful and friendly-they went above and beyond. The suite was wonderful and surpassed all my expectations. The breakfast was great and gave us many choices to start our day. The lobby area had a heavenly smell of ripe green apples-it added a special touch.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Laura,

Thank you so much for your review. I really appreciate you taking the time to do that. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff as I know it will make them happy to hear. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Columbus.

I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Midville, Georgia
Reviewed 18 December 2013

We reserved two days for business but we only stayed over-night. I was able to easily find it with GPS. The room was very spacious, clean with a full size refrigerator, dishwasher and a deep kitchen style sink. Front desk staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the area. There was plenty of free parking around the property. As explained in previous reviews, the area is surrounded by chain restaurants. Fortunately, there is a shopping center across the street with a Fresh Market that provides gourmet groceries and prepared foods.

Room Tip: There's a fresh market across the street with prepared foods that's better than the nearby c...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank I.Z.E.
Rachel L, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Columbus, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Thank you so much for your review. I really apprecitate you taking the time out to do so. I hope you and your family have a Happy Holiday Season!

Tallahassee, United States
Reviewed 11 December 2013

stayed here with a tennis group and found it clean, large rooms, good breakfast and helpful staff--I would recommend and we will definitely book here next trip-hotel is clean, rooms large, breakfast good and the staff very helpful and friendly

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends

HI Susan,

I would like to thank you for your awesome review! Thank you for taking the time to do so. I hope you have a Great Holiday Season!!