“Hidden Gem”

GreenLeadersBronze level
dunwoody
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

The hotel is tucked away. Close to eateries. Nice place to stay. The room was up to date. Love the kitchen. Black out shades made it easy to fall asleep. Staff was super nice. Around the corner is Wasabi for Sushi. Fresh market if you are staying for a long while. Definitely would recommend and will go back again myself.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Rachel L, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Columbus, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Thank you so much for your review on our hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and the area. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Columbus!

Rachel LaMar

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Iselin, United States
Reviewed 2 April 2014

The staff were very nice and helpful, the room was very clean. its has all you need around the hotel. the price was good, I will stay here again when we come back in May. The front desk help me with all my needs

Kenneth,

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you taking the time out to write us a review. We are happy to see that you will be returning this month and we look forward to having you as our guest once again.

See you Soon!

Columbus, United States
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I was given a smoking room when I reserved a non smoking room. The Hotel was fully booked and they could not make any accodomations for me and my two children. I was given a refund after they had already put two nights stay on hold on my credit card and was told that it should be released in 2-3 days.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Rachel L, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Columbus, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Mignon,

It was very nice talking with you today. I apologize again for your experience while trying to check in. Since the room did not have a valid guarantee and we were sold out of the non smoking rooms the only room choice was the smoking suite. I aplogize again for the frustrations this caused you and your family.

We do appreciate your feedback and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Troy, United States
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I felt really at home. The breakfast was a great way to jump start my day and having the kitchen was great for snacks and quick meals. Roomy and comfy all 3 days! Great location for shopping and easy access to highways to see the local sights. Friendly staff, would use them again and hope you will too!

Thera,

Thank you so much for your awesome review on our hotel. We really appreciate the feedback and so glad you ejoyed it. We hope to see you again on your next trip.

Chesapeake, United States
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Hotel was in great shape and rooms were spotless. The staff here was extremely polite and professional. The only negative reason I didn't give it an excellent is because of the poor breakfast. Please don't waste your time. The sandwiches are served frozen (you have to cook them) and the oatmeal in inedible. I lost a lot of sleep when I stayed due to a noisy guest in the room above me but I don't blame the hotel for that.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Hi David,

I have read your review today and I wanted to thank you for taking the time out to do that. I apologize for the noisy guests above you although I am glad to here you enjoyed the hotel. We are improving some of the breakfast items in the next coming weeks so you will have to come back and try them. We hope to see you on your next trip back to Columbus!

Saint Simons Island, United States
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Great rooms, great staff, fantastic fitness center! Not a fan of the breakfast, but all else outweigh. Beats all other home away from home style suites. The value is good being on par with regular hotel rates.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Heather,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write us a review. We really appreciate the feed back and are so happy to hear you enojyed your stay, Our breakfast menu ites will be changing in the next couple of weeks so you will have to come back and give us a try!

Aganin, thank you!

Glen Allen, VA, United States
Reviewed 10 February 2014

This was an excellent hotel. Very clean, quiet, staff very friendly. Great location with restaurants and major stores within walking distance. Our only complaint would be that the bathroom was cold because of the way the heat vent was situated but then we both are rather cold natured. Would definitely recommend and would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Rachel L, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Columbus, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Sharon,

Thanks so much for your awesome review! We really appreciate you taking the time to do so. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and the hotel. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff during our morning huddle. Thank you again and have a great week!