“Home2 Suites”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Columbus
Ranked #4 of 47 Hotels in Columbus
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 24 June 2014

BEAUTIFUL clean hotel. We'll definitely stay here again when we're in the area! After working for Marriott for over 10 years, I have a critical eye when it comes to hotels. This place FAR exceeded my expectations! Very friendly staff too.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Rachel L, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Our team gladly appreciates your feedback and meeting all your expectations is our main goal. Hope to see you very soon!

There are newer reviews for Home2 Suites by Hilton Columbus

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I love the Home2 hotel offerings from Hilton !! It's cool boutique hotel vib appeals to us. I am Looking out the cool lobby at the fab outdoor fire pit area enjoying free morning breakfast. Love the cool music playing softly in the background. All travelers young and old welcomed here even though geared to modern tastes .Rooms are cool set up with curtain partition for pull out sleeping sofa/sitting area. Sleek designs, great lighting, modern bath and galley kitchen designs for any long term stay folks! Staff were excellent , quiet upper floor room request honored, great sleeping cozy and quiet. Only room issue was bedding for comfy pull out appeared tossed into bedding bag in closet and possibly not changed out from previous guests, front desk immediately replaced for us!
Chrystal at busy Front Desk was quick, efficient and always had a smile on her face! This is our 2nd time back while visiting college kid, will continue to return !

Stayed: June 2014

Thank You for your lovely input on our hotel. We truly apologize about the linen and glad that it was changed in a timely manner. We will share your feedback with Crystal. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Home2 Suites in Columbus was the BEST hotel I have ever stayed. I travel a lot and found this to be the best hotel I ever stayed in. I was only 15 minutes from Ft Benning. Every staff member was exceptionally polite and friendly. They epitomized GREAT Customer service. The room was very comfortable and the hotel is conveniently located near-walking distance to stores and restaurants. When visiting Columbus, stay here if you want great customer service, nice clean rooms and close proximity for shopping.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

I was reading your review today and I just wanted to reach out and thank you for taking the time out to do that. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your trip to Columbus and the hotel. I will be sharing your feedback with our team members in tomorrow mornings team huddle.

Again, I thank you and hope to see during your next trip to Columbus!

Rachel L.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Great location. Walk to many restaurants and shopping. The room has LOTS of convenient shelf area, rolling table, pullout sofa/bed, etc. Very flexible. Perfect for visits by the grandkids in a room down the hall, etc. The only problem was occasional noise from a yapping dog on another floor - and extra stiff door closers.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Bruce,

I would like to thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the hotel. I am glad to hear you liked the extra shelf space in your room. My aplogies for the yapping dog down the hall.

Again, thank you and we hope to see you on your next trip to Columbus!

Rachel L.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Its like being in a big warhouse you hear everything reguardless where your at. During the dsy the staff is loud. Try to relax by pool but a staff lady blonde kept coming out and being loud and instead closing gate quietly slammed. Staff using business center , im coming back to columbus. Ga this next week glad my company put me somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2014
Rachel L, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. . We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We wanted a night out in Columbus and were disappointed when the Garden Inn was full. We were referred to the Home2 and what a pleasant surprise. The property was very clean and quiet. We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. If you have not had the opportunity to try Home2, I think you will agree with me. Bob

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Bob,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time out to write a review about your experience here at Home2. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will be happy to share your feedback with our other staff members. We hope to see you agian!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Great hotel and location as well as amenities-including small pool. Staff was overwhelmed on a busy weekend (understandably due to graduations, reunions, holiday, soccer tournaments, etc.), so complimentary breakfast and assistance seemed to have disappeared before we arrived... Very nice otherwise.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write a review on our hotel. I am happy to hear you liked the location and our amenities. I apologize for the busy weekend but, glad you did enjoy your stay. We hope you will come back and see us on your next trip to Columbus!