“Everything was terrific!”

Hampton Inn Columbus/South-Fort Benning
Ranked #1 of 47 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 21 April 2013

This is the nicest Hampton property in which I have ever stayed. Lovely! Every staff member I encountered was helpful, professional, and so very pleasant. I would highly recommend this property--it will not disappoint. It is adjacent to the Infantry Museum...such an impressive, and powerful experience. A must see! The location is tucked away, yet so convenient to downtown Columbus, Ft. Benning, and the highway.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank Sissy333
Cindy M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus/South-Fort Benning, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2013

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come stay with us again when you come back to Cloumbus Ga.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,094)

Reviewed 21 April 2013

while Posted at Ft Benning we had family members stay in the new Hampton Inn. they loved their room and felt very pampered during their stay. since we had several events to attend the hotel was perfect since it was near the museum and it was also close to all the other events on post

4  Thank Robert Y

I'm so glad your family members had a great stay with us. I hope they 'll return soon to the area and come stay with us again. Thank you for giving us your business ...

Reviewed 20 April 2013

Sharon in reception did a fantastic job helping me make reservations by phone, definitely making sure I selected the BEST rate. The hotel is beautiful and the breakfast was excellent. Highly recommend this hotel to family and friends attending family weekend or graduation at Fort Benning! BTW-A personal PS to Sharon...She said YES!!! ;-)

6  Thank Eab609
Reviewed 20 April 2013

This hotel is one of the cleanest and friendliest hotels I have stayed in over the last few years. The beds were comfortable, bedding clean and fresh, the rooms were odor free. ALL staff was welcoming and helpful. Excellent value for money.

5  Thank Cindy M

Thank you for your great comments about the property and my staff members. We want you to feel like you just walked into your second home. Please come stay with us again when your traveling to Columbus Ga.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

I recently traveled to Fort Benning for my son's Airborne Graduation, and highly recommend this hotel! I started out at a hotel on Victory Drive, but did not feel safe. This brand new Hampton is located just outside the Ft. Benning gate, adjacent to the Infantry Museum and Fyfe and Drum restaurant. It is clean, safe, and beautiful, and the staff is exceptional and full of Southern hospitality! From the moment I stepped into the property I knew I had made the right choice. Free coffee 24/7, free, hot breakfast, business center, fitness center, pool, clean rooms and linens, and an exceptional staff make this the only place I will stay next time I'm back at Fort Benning. Do yourself a favor, stay here!!

Room Tip: The King Suite is great for a family trip.
6  Thank JanAboutTown
Reviewed 16 April 2013

The location to Ft Benning can't get any better. Staff was very helpful. Room was great. The breakfast was very good. The national Infantry Museum was across the very large parking lot. The Hampton Inn is very easy to find from the highway

4  Thank nomad1957

Thank you for your comments about our property. we truely love to see everyone come to these graduations . We feel just as proud of these graduates as the families do.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

When making my reservation I used my HiltonHonors Points for one night. I needed to make a reservation for 3 nights. I messed up and only made a reservation for 2 nights and did not realized this until I checked in. The night I needed was sold out but the manager told me not to worry she would do everything to get me a room. She made sure that I was on the list for any cancellations which did happen and immediately contacted me. I really can't express how pleased I am with the entire staff at this hotel. I will be back in 12 weeks and know my experience will be the same because they care!!!

Room Tip: I had a room by the elevator and did not hear a thing!! That means alot to me.
4  Thank Patty O
Also consider these accommodations in or near Columbus
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Fort Benning
10 mi away
Hilton Garden Inn Columbus
Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus
Home2 Suites by Hilton Columbus
Hyatt Place Columbus - North
Hampton Inn & Suites Phenix City - Columbus Area

Been to Hampton Inn Columbus/South-Fort Benning? Share your experiences!