“CLEAN! CLEAN! CLEAN!”

Ranked #1 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
Naugatuck, Connecticut
“CLEAN! CLEAN! CLEAN!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My family and I were visiting friends and stayed the Hampton Inn for the first time. My husband, who previously worked for hotels for 15 years, was VERY impressed with how clean our room was. We usually take Lysol wipes with us when we travel to wipe down the room we will be staying at and did so with this room and to our surprise there was nothing! Not ever a hair, I wish I took a picture of the wipe because that's just how clean it was (and trust me I'm a clean freak LOL) We were so impressed that we're booking another room within a few weeks. The staff was also very accommodating and friendly. Can't wait to go back!!

1 Thank Lisa P
Cindy M, Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus/South-Fort Benning, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Thank you for the great review... we are so glad your coming back and we look forward to seeing you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Haxtun
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed there for a week to be there for my sons Airborne Graduation which was AWESOME. I meet a lot of really nice people that also stayed there for other graduations. Their was people always coming and going, and the STAFF was GREAT.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind review! I hope to see you again in future stays...
Palo Alto, United States
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The hotel staff - especially Denise at the reception desk - were extremely thoughtful, helpful, and happy. We enjoyed our stay because the hotel itself is very nice, but the staff made it an even better stay

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

thank you for your kind words about the staff. Denise is a great person and a great staff member ... I'll make sure I pass on your comments to the staff. Please come stay with us again...
The Hague, The Netherlands
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Well positioned hotel if you visit the base. I had a great suite room at a very reasonable price. The room and bathroom was very very clean. Good bed, great linnen, adequate bathroom. Small kitchen area with microwave and coffeemachine. Free hot breakfast, who could ask for more.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your kind words about the property and I hope you'll come stay with us again in your travels to Columbus Ga....
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I loved this place! Safe, close to base and easy check in. My soldier who is prior AF approved my choice of Inn... Lol. I had a wonderful breakfast every morning and the staff was friendly. I only stayed 3 days however, it was more than enough to enjoy the hotel. The gym is okay and they have a pool, which is always nice.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Cindy M, Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus/South-Fort Benning, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Thank you for doing us a great review... I'm so glad you enjoyed everything and I hope you come back and stay with us again.
Aiken, SC, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is the neatest, cleanest hotel I've ever stayed in. It's location is most convenient to Fort Benning and the Infantry museum. The free breakfast had the best variety I've seen at any hotel (even other Hampton Inns).

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for doing such a nice review . I'm glad you enjoyed the breakfast and I hope you stay with us again.
Pendleton, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This hotel is by far the best place to stay in Ft Benning Georgia.Staff is helpful and knowledgeable ,rooms are excellent! You will be located near everything you need. The pool is beautiful along with all other guest services provided. Hotel is the closest to the National Infantry Museum so it was the perfect choice for Graduation ceremonies-just a short walk across the parking lot.

2 Thank Victoria P
Thank you for the great review. I'm glad you enjoyed the pool and I hope you come back and stay with us again.