“Best chicken salad EVER!!”

Chicken Salad Chick
Ranked #53 of 562 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Chicken Salad Chick is a place for chicken salad lovers (and their friends & family) to rejoice! We take pride in making our delicious chicken salad flavors by hand every morning, using only the most perfect premium chicken tenderloin. Our recipes are crafted with our special combination of sweet and savory ingredients and our secret blend of spices and seasoning. Beyond chicken salad, our fan rave about our fresh side items (especially our grape salad and broccoli salad!), our homemade pimento cheese, gourmet soups & seasonal desserts. nWe don't take ourselves too seriously at the Chick. Whether you're grabbing a quick bite on your lunch break or catching up with an old friend, The Chick is your neighborhood destination to sit back, relax, and enjoy some delicious food. Why? Because we believe that good food brings people together and nourishes the soul..
Leesburg
“Best chicken salad EVER!!”
Reviewed 24 December 2013

It just doesn't get any better than this! Any time I drive past Columbus, I stop to grab CSC to go. I usually ask friends and family if they would like a to go order also and deliver when I get home. Worst part of CSC is becoming addicted to a particular flavor and not wanting to stray to try other flavors.

• Visited November 2013

“Great food, Great Service”
Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

This is a restaurant that does not jump out at you at first. But don't let that fool you, amazing food and great service with a nice home style relaxing atmosphere.

Pensacola Beach, Florida
“Excellent food, long lines at lunch”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

The food is fantastic. I had the chicken salad that tastes like buffalo wings. The flavor and the texture were both wonderful.

We went at lunchtime and the line stretched out the door. It moved at a reasonable pace, but I'd avoid going back at that time. The seating area was also crowded and noisy. If they moved into a larger space, it would be more comfortable for the lunch crowd.

• Visited May 2013
Savannah, Georgia
“Great Place but Waaay too Cramped!”
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

I love CSC! The jalapeño one is my favorite chicken salad. I also love their broccoli salad. My only complaint is that the place is waaay too small. You have to wait for a table after you get your order or take it to go. The only time I haven't had to do this is when I went super early.

• Visited July 2013
columbus, ga
“Very good chicken salad”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Yummy chicken salad. Big fan of the Fancy Nancy with grapes and pecans in it. Grape salad side is also good but the broccoli salad side is even better.

• Visited August 2013