“Love CSC”

Chicken Salad Chick
Ranked #60 of 566 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Chicken Salad Chick is a place for chicken salad lovers (and their friends & family) to rejoice! We take pride in making our delicious chicken salad flavors by hand every morning, using only the most perfect premium chicken tenderloin. Our recipes are crafted with our special combination of sweet and savory ingredients and our secret blend of spices and seasoning. Beyond chicken salad, our fan rave about our fresh side items (especially our grape salad and broccoli salad!), our homemade pimento cheese, gourmet soups & seasonal desserts. nWe don't take ourselves too seriously at the Chick. Whether you're grabbing a quick bite on your lunch break or catching up with an old friend, The Chick is your neighborhood destination to sit back, relax, and enjoy some delicious food. Why? Because we believe that good food brings people together and nourishes the soul..
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I am not even sure where to start with how much I love Chicken Salad Chick! The food, atmosphere and the impeccably sweet service leaves you wanting to come back for more! Split a "chick trio" for lunch so you can try a variety of chicken salad (15 kinds)!

1  Thank Auburnegray

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I tried three different kinds of chicken salad, which isn't even a "salad" - it's blobs of mushy, baby food consistency on a lettuce leaf. I had never been to CSC and was hoping it would be good, but did not like the consistency of it (too dry and too mushy) and the price (too high). My husband made me homemade chicken salad from scratch that was fabulous and everyone at work loved it. Maybe we should give them his recipe!

5  Thank Julie S
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Chicken Salad Chick is a great place for a casual meal. So many types of chicken salad, everyone can find one they like.
Always packed at lunch, it has become a favorite of many locals.
There are a few sidewalk tables for those days when it is to nice to eat inside.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

It just doesn't get any better than this! Any time I drive past Columbus, I stop to grab CSC to go. I usually ask friends and family if they would like a to go order also and deliver when I get home. Worst part of CSC is becoming addicted to a particular flavor and not wanting to stray to try other flavors.

Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

This is a restaurant that does not jump out at you at first. But don't let that fool you, amazing food and great service with a nice home style relaxing atmosphere.