“great food, bad experience”

Chicken Salad Chick
Ranked #56 of 562 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Chicken Salad Chick is a place for chicken salad lovers (and their friends & family) to rejoice! We take pride in making our delicious chicken salad flavors by hand every morning, using only the most perfect premium chicken tenderloin. Our recipes are crafted with our special combination of sweet and savory ingredients and our secret blend of spices and seasoning. Beyond chicken salad, our fan rave about our fresh side items (especially our grape salad and broccoli salad!), our homemade pimento cheese, gourmet soups & seasonal desserts. nWe don't take ourselves too seriously at the Chick. Whether you're grabbing a quick bite on your lunch break or catching up with an old friend, The Chick is your neighborhood destination to sit back, relax, and enjoy some delicious food. Why? Because we believe that good food brings people together and nourishes the soul..
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I really like this restaraunt and the food is delicious, my company sometimes place to go orders at this restaraunt on a bi weekly basis, but this last experience really made me think of not coming back, I came in on Thursday March 27, around 3:45. I called my order in and when I came to pick up my order I stood in the line where it had call in/pick up line for about 15 to 20 minutes, there was one other lady in line before i arrived, after her order was placed, the lady at the register looked at me and never ask could she help me, no acknowledge or anything, I watch the lady that was working the register let 3 ladies that walked in after me and took there order, I felt some kind of way because I am a black female and yet 3 white females came in and she was all ready to take there order with a smile, not saying this lady is racist, but yet her actions made me feel this way, I had to stop one of the ladies that was fixing orders behind the counter if she could help me with my to go order and she gladly did and even apologize for the lack of customer service the lady showed me. I'm pretty sure I'll come back but no time soon.

2  Thank elizabeth l
Ali R, Public Relations Manager at Chicken Salad Chick, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Hi Elizabeth. Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Chicken Salad Chick in Columbus. I assure you that we strive to provide a superb experience to every single guest and I apologize that you had a less than stellar experience. We have reached out to the owner of the Columbus location about your experience and they would like to get in touch with you. If you could please share your contact information with us at info@chickensaladchick.com, that would be much appreciated. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We appreciate that you're a fan of Chicken Salad Chick and hope to serve you at one of our locations again soon. - CSC Team

There are newer reviews for Chicken Salad Chick

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I am not even sure where to start with how much I love Chicken Salad Chick! The food, atmosphere and the impeccably sweet service leaves you wanting to come back for more! Split a "chick trio" for lunch so you can try a variety of chicken salad (15 kinds)!

1  Thank Auburnegray
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I tried three different kinds of chicken salad, which isn't even a "salad" - it's blobs of mushy, baby food consistency on a lettuce leaf. I had never been to CSC and was hoping it would be good, but did not like the consistency of it (too dry and too mushy) and the price (too high). My husband made me homemade chicken salad from scratch that was fabulous and everyone at work loved it. Maybe we should give them his recipe!

5  Thank Julie S
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Chicken Salad Chick is a great place for a casual meal. So many types of chicken salad, everyone can find one they like.
Always packed at lunch, it has become a favorite of many locals.
There are a few sidewalk tables for those days when it is to nice to eat inside.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

It just doesn't get any better than this! Any time I drive past Columbus, I stop to grab CSC to go. I usually ask friends and family if they would like a to go order also and deliver when I get home. Worst part of CSC is becoming addicted to a particular flavor and not wanting to stray to try other flavors.