“Never gets old”

Chicken Salad Chick
Ranked #53 of 561 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Chicken Salad Chick is a place for chicken salad lovers (and their friends & family) to rejoice! We take pride in making our delicious chicken salad flavors by hand every morning, using only the most perfect premium chicken tenderloin. Our recipes are crafted with our special combination of sweet and savory ingredients and our secret blend of spices and seasoning. Beyond chicken salad, our fan rave about our fresh side items (especially our grape salad and broccoli salad!), our homemade pimento cheese, gourmet soups & seasonal desserts. nWe don't take ourselves too seriously at the Chick. Whether you're grabbing a quick bite on your lunch break or catching up with an old friend, The Chick is your neighborhood destination to sit back, relax, and enjoy some delicious food. Why? Because we believe that good food brings people together and nourishes the soul..
Leesburg
“Never gets old”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Every time I go through Columbus, I must stop over here. I usually purchase chicken salad to go for myself and for friends and family. The staff are always more than willing to help decide which type is best for my taste. Always a great experience!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank essiefish

“Wonderful Lunch ”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

My wife loves the place and has picked up chicken salad for is on multiple occasions and they have all been wonderful from Classic Carol to Fancy Nancy to Cranberry Kelli to the Old Southern so I tried myself and was pleasantly pleased as the experience was better than anticipated after reading previous reviews. I did not have to wait at all but mind you it was 1:00 pm. And the staff was pleasant and offered solid answers to my questions and the food was brought quickly (faster than I thought). I have touches on the chicken salad and it was perfection and I tries two sides being the broccoli and pasta salad respectively. They were both tasty. The broccoli salad had a unique blend of cheese and peppers with almost a cole slaw base with bacon bits, very unique and yummy. The pasta salad was an Italian dressing base with spirals and veggies, very good. The place is small but has nice decor and plenty of light. Very good lunch spot and worth it if you have time as I can understand the line if you arrived 11:30-12:00.

Enjoy CSC!

1 Thank Bandit2118
Vernon Hills, Illinois
“meh....”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Ok as someone that loves chicken salad and ate lots of it, this place is nothing special. I'm sorry but the chicken salad is almost not chicken salad at all. mushy mushy. People who don't eat much chicken salad might review it as good but it isn't. If you are a female or old I could see why you would like the atmosphere but as a guy you will not I promise you. The price is terrible, especially for what you get.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank hanklane98
Saint Charles, Illinois
“Lunch for "chicks"”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

It's a cute place to eat . A place to take your lady. My wife likes this place, she likes the decor. They have about 15 different chicken salads, from plain to fruity, to spicy. They also have about 5 different choices of bread for a sandwich or you can have crackers. It also comes with a few side items or chips . It's a nice place for lunch, something different

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Dom L
Columbus, Georgia
“great food, bad experience”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I really like this restaraunt and the food is delicious, my company sometimes place to go orders at this restaraunt on a bi weekly basis, but this last experience really made me think of not coming back, I came in on Thursday March 27, around 3:45. I called my order in and when I came to pick up my order I stood in the line where it had call in/pick up line for about 15 to 20 minutes, there was one other lady in line before i arrived, after her order was placed, the lady at the register looked at me and never ask could she help me, no acknowledge or anything, I watch the lady that was working the register let 3 ladies that walked in after me and took there order, I felt some kind of way because I am a black female and yet 3 white females came in and she was all ready to take there order with a smile, not saying this lady is racist, but yet her actions made me feel this way, I had to stop one of the ladies that was fixing orders behind the counter if she could help me with my to go order and she gladly did and even apologize for the lack of customer service the lady showed me. I'm pretty sure I'll come back but no time soon.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank elizabeth l
Ali R, Public Relations Manager at Chicken Salad Chick, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Hi Elizabeth. Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Chicken Salad Chick in Columbus. I assure you that we strive to provide a superb experience to every single guest and I apologize that you had a less than stellar experience. We have reached out to the owner of the Columbus location about your experience and they would like to get in touch with you. If you could please share your contact information with us at info@chickensaladchick.com, that would be much appreciated. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We appreciate that you're a fan of Chicken Salad Chick and hope to serve you at one of our locations again soon. - CSC Team