“Perfect for a light dinner or lunch.”

Chicken Salad Chick
Ranked #46 of 559 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Chicken Salad Chick is a place for chicken salad lovers (and their friends & family) to rejoice! We take pride in making our delicious chicken salad flavors by hand every morning, using only the most perfect premium chicken tenderloin. Our recipes are crafted with our special combination of sweet and savory ingredients and our secret blend of spices and seasoning. Beyond chicken salad, our fan rave about our fresh side items (especially our grape salad and broccoli salad!), our homemade pimento cheese, gourmet soups & seasonal desserts. nWe don't take ourselves too seriously at the Chick. Whether you're grabbing a quick bite on your lunch break or catching up with an old friend, The Chick is your neighborhood destination to sit back, relax, and enjoy some delicious food. Why? Because we believe that good food brings people together and nourishes the soul..
georgia
“Perfect for a light dinner or lunch.”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I love this concept and now they have two chicken salad chicks in Columbus, one in The Landings shopping center next to Gigi's cupcakes and the other off Beaver Run (close to my house ). They have about 20 different varieties of chicken salad, some are sweet and some are spicy. I always get mine on the croissant but they gave other bread available too or you can forgo the bread and just have the chicken salad. For those who are not fans of chicken salad they have several other sandwich options. With the meal you get the sandwich, chips (or other side item), a pickle, and a drink. It's a pretty good value for that relatively inexpensive and a lot better tasting than fast food. Love this place.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank mick32

Leesburg
“Never gets old”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Every time I go through Columbus, I must stop over here. I usually purchase chicken salad to go for myself and for friends and family. The staff are always more than willing to help decide which type is best for my taste. Always a great experience!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank essiefish
“Wonderful Lunch ”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

My wife loves the place and has picked up chicken salad for is on multiple occasions and they have all been wonderful from Classic Carol to Fancy Nancy to Cranberry Kelli to the Old Southern so I tried myself and was pleasantly pleased as the experience was better than anticipated after reading previous reviews. I did not have to wait at all but mind you it was 1:00 pm. And the staff was pleasant and offered solid answers to my questions and the food was brought quickly (faster than I thought). I have touches on the chicken salad and it was perfection and I tries two sides being the broccoli and pasta salad respectively. They were both tasty. The broccoli salad had a unique blend of cheese and peppers with almost a cole slaw base with bacon bits, very unique and yummy. The pasta salad was an Italian dressing base with spirals and veggies, very good. The place is small but has nice decor and plenty of light. Very good lunch spot and worth it if you have time as I can understand the line if you arrived 11:30-12:00.

Enjoy CSC!

1 Thank Bandit2118
Los Angeles, California
“meh....”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Ok as someone that loves chicken salad and ate lots of it, this place is nothing special. I'm sorry but the chicken salad is almost not chicken salad at all. mushy mushy. People who don't eat much chicken salad might review it as good but it isn't. If you are a female or old I could see why you would like the atmosphere but as a guy you will not I promise you. The price is terrible, especially for what you get.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank hanklane98
Saint Charles, Illinois
“Lunch for "chicks"”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

It's a cute place to eat . A place to take your lady. My wife likes this place, she likes the decor. They have about 15 different chicken salads, from plain to fruity, to spicy. They also have about 5 different choices of bread for a sandwich or you can have crackers. It also comes with a few side items or chips . It's a nice place for lunch, something different

• Visited February 2014