“SLOW SERVICE!! Every time not going back!!!”

Iron Bank Coffee Co.
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Columbus
“SLOW SERVICE!! Every time not going back!!!”
Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

I am a local who buys lunch nearly everyday. By now they should have figured out that lunch is not a time to slow down service. I waited 15 minutes for a chicken salad sandwich no it wasn't busy and yes it was tasty but I only have so much time. It is a nice atmosphere but I have wasted too much time waiting for food and for the kid taking orders trying to calculate change. Sorry boys I tries to support you. Back to Mama Goldbergs.

• Visited June 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Service is abysmal”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Service at this coffee shop is just abysmal. A bunch of teenagers behind the counter with no direction and no clue about getting food orders out in an efficient manner.. Our food came out in "shifts". Biscuits hard and stale. Eggs cold. Bacon limp even though ordered it crispy. Food is no better than your average Waffle House but a whole lot pricier.

• Visited May 2013
“Fresh lunch menu”
Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

Good chicken salad with fruit on toasted pita, curried coconut salad and pesto and beet salad with marscapone cheese were our selections, all good and fresh. Service a little spotty but great atmosphere, charming addition to downtown historic Columbus.

• Visited May 2013
Buford, Georgia
“Fantastic -wish there was one closer to me”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

My husband and I stumbled across this little gem in Columbus, GA. We had eaten dinner at The Loft and was looking for a place to grab a muffin to have the next morning in our hotel. The servers were friendly and informative. We got two muffins and two choc chip cookies as they looked fantastic. They were just as tasty as they looked. When we ate our muffins the next morning they were very moist and full of berries. We ended up going here again another morning for egg sandwiches which were very reasonably priced and very tasty. In fact I've been craving one since and wish there was an Iron Bank in Buford, GA!

• Visited April 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“The new Fountain City”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

It used to be that the only coffee place I went downtown was Fountain City Coffee, but my new preference is Iron Bank. Not only do they have more seating space, public and 'private' but they have better quality food and they serve wine and beer. They take more care in choosing who performs there, and having a glass of wine to enjoy during the music is a bonus.
I like the check-out process with swiping my card with the ipad and having my receipts texted to me rather than dealing with paper. The employees are more attentive to the customers, instead of being attentive to friends, like they are at Fountain City.

• Visited April 2013