“Good coffee”

Iron Bank Coffee Co.
Ranked #1 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Columbus
Reviewed 18 June 2014

It's a small coffee shop. I met a friend there, and it was very busy the entire time. Decent coffee with little wait.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

The prices are a bit high, especially for something as simple as a soy latte. Also it doesn't matter how many cups of coffee you buy at once you only get one punch on their loyalty card. Also my office reserved their upstairs room for a function but when we got there it had been double booked and we couldn't use it.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We enjoyed this eclectic coffee shop in downtown Columbus. Yes, there was a line to order food, but it didn't seem unreasonable at that time of day. I had the curry chicken sandwich and was not disappointed. The building is interesting as it was a former bank (you can dine inside one of two vaults) and the location is in a hip, trendy section just a few blocks from the river. I would visit it again.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Ordered a medium coffee and it was fine. The bar to prep your drink was covered in sugar but that's ok. I also ordered a croissant with homemade jelly. Store bought and heated in the microwave which you can see right over the counter. No knives for jelly so they gave me a fork instead. The homemade jelly? The same strawberry or grape packages most breakfast buffets offer. Gross. The counter girls only dream of being hipsters - the only thing they have going for them are their lousy attitudes. A new more friendly staff and home made pastries AND jelly as advertised would be nice.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Had to attend a meeting there and wanted to order a sandwich or dessert and a drink before hand. Walked up to the counter to look at see what they had to offer and you would have thought I did something wrong. The 'girls' behind the counter didn't smile once, never welcomed me in and when I hesitated, thinking about what I wanted to order, I was met with a "Huuhhh" the sound of a loud exhale. I wanted to ask about one of the sandwiches and was pointed to the board.

The place, what was formerly a bank, is a really neat place and they did a great job decorating but unless I MUST attend another function there, I will not walk back into this place willingly. --The atmosphere isn't worth the service and attitude it comes with.