Hilton Garden Inn Columbus
US$114
US$109
US$77
EconoLodge
Best Western Plus Columbus/ Ft. Benning(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$85
US$88
Country Inn
US$112
US$107
US$137
US$132
All reviewsbusiness parksmall lakeoffice parknice pondpool and hot tubgreat hotelhotel is locatedbusiness tripbreakfast buffetclean roomswould definitely stay here againfront desk clerkrestaurants and shoppingenjoyed my staythe entire staffstaff was friendlyfort benning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I wasn't totally blown away by this hotel, but it wasn't the worst either. I think the Garden Inn brand has a lot going for it insofar as being a little nicer than some of the other standard hotels, but I have stayed at Hampton Inns (which I realize are Hilton properties, as well) that are nicer. The room was OK but the internet service was TERRIBLE. I work on-the-go so good WiFi in the room is important to me, and this hotel didn't satisfy. The breakfast (which isn't free) was not up to par, either. (Thank goodness for close proximity to Panera!) The thing that this property has going for it, though, is the location -- which is absolutely wonderful. It's tucked away in the back of a business park but still convenient to the main highway -- I think it's probably the best placed hotel in Columbus. I wouldn't steer people away from this property by any means, though.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Scott W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I appreciate all of the feedback we receive from our guests.

I have documented your comments and have forwarded them to my department heads. Our goal is to provide consistent high quality service, and I am confident we'll take your observations to heart.

Once again, I appreciate your taking the time to review us and look forward to being of further assistance if needed.

Scott Wheeler, GM

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We traveled to Columbus, GA to visit our son in basic training at Ft. Benning. The Hilton Garden Inn made our visit pleasant and special. It is wonderfully secluded with beautiful grounds and picturesque lake, but near great restaurants, stores, movies etc. just up the street. The staff was very helpful and friendly and our son enjoyed his weekend off! Mission accomplished!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
amandaryals, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

We thrilled you enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel. We hope that you will stay with us again when your son graduates his basic training. We appreciate your taking the time to tell us about your stay and we truly appreciate your son and his service to our country. Again, thank you!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I like this hotel It is very quiet and clean. I like how the hotel looks when you drive up and the bright and friendly appearance that it gives. Beds are comfortable and bathrooms very clean. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I agree with you! I love to drive up to our hotel. Thank you for sharing your experience here with us and we hope that we will have an opportunity to have you stay with us again in the near future. Please come again and thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

We had our wedding here and I have to say that it turned out to be AMAZING!!! ALL of the staff went well out of their way accomodating us on our day. The dinner was extremely well and my guests are still talking about how good the food was. I had some problems at check in, but once figured out, it was taken care of pretty quickly. I will say that the only problem we had were the drink prices. They are extremely high if you are planning to drink there ($8 for a glass of wine!). The hotel itself is beautiful and is a nice place to stay though :)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

You were a GORGEOUS bride!!! Thank you for allowing our hotel and staff to be a part of this once in a life time event. We are thrilled all went as planned for your "special" day and hope you have many years of happiness ahead for you and your new husband! Please come see us again - maybe for a one year anniversary weekend? Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel.

Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at various Hilton Garden Inn's throughout WI, IL, and now GA. Each stay has been enjoyable and never a disappointment. The Columbus location is set in very nice area surrounded by trees and a nearby pond. A very nice ambiance. The staff was welcoming, very nice, and extremely friendly.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write us about your recent stay at our hotel. Please allow us to be of service again when you travel to Columbus. Again, thank you.