“Needs a lot if improvement”
Review of Bombay Bay - CLOSED

Bombay Bay
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch. No menu, buffet only. Every item was barely warm. Nothing was hot, and yes it was suppose be. When we told them they offered to heat our plates in the microwave. No thank you.

OWNER7500, Manager at Bombay Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Hi Mam,
We will definitely work on the things you have mentioned here and make sure your next trip to our restaurant is more pleasant.And we will be adding the lunch menu soon.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Has decent lunch buffet, limp nan, limited condiments. Service is good. needs some improvements to compete w/ other Indian lunch buffet in town. seems mainly N India cuisine.
I'll return if in this area of town during lunch.

1  Thank drj131

We will keep working on improving the overall performance including food and service.We will make sure that your next visit is a pleasant one.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

I am a foodie , so I try different restaurants. Since Bombay is new in the area so I thought of giving it a shot on my birthday which was this month. I went there with my family for dinner and I have to say that Bombay Bay was far above our expectations. I mean the food was excellent in taste and well presented , the staff was so friendly , the atmosphere was great. We liked everything about it.
I have been to many indian restaurants across US , but Bombay Bay does stand out.

Thank You very much for your encouraging words..