“Very nice. Staff very friendly, accessible and helpful...”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbus North
Ranked #7 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
Tallahassee
“Very nice. Staff very friendly, accessible and helpful...”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Very nice. Staff very friendly, accessible and helpful. Accomodations and furnishings wonderful. Breakfast just a small negative in that it was a little skimpy.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

1 Thank John L
Renee B, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbus North, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and letting me know the areas in which we need to improve.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have you back in the near future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Anchorage
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Room smelled strongly of smoke, bathroom had a strong unidentified odor to it. Overall very grungy and dirty. Bathroom was very odd and reminded me of a dorm bathroom with no counter just a tiny vanity above sink (which was separating from the wall). Waited about 15 minutes for someone to answer front desk bell to check in though staff was friendly and helpful when they were around. I was tempted to check out after seeing the room but thought I should try it for a night. Was very relieved when I checked out and checked into the St. Mary's Road location as it is far cleaner and safer. I'm a penny pincher but the St. Mary's Road location is $20 more per night and well worth it given the alternative!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Sarah B
Renee B, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbus North, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Sarah B,

I appreciate you letting us know about your experience at the Microtel Inn and Suites.
I do wish I would have had the opportunity to know about your concerns during your stay, as I would have surely moved you to another room that would be more satisfying.
I am sorry for the inconveniences but I assure you those are not our standards. Our hotel is very safe as well so I am surprised to hear about safety concerns.
Please give me a call so that I may make this situation right and hopefully you will give us another chance should you find yourself in the area again.
Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

This was my first encounter with Microtel. Very help staff and awesome front desk personnel. Close to the interstate. Nice room. Some minor issues, but quickly resolved by the hotel staff. Would recommend for short stays in the Columbus area.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Mike W,
We appreciate you taking a second to write a review on Trip Advisor.
I am glad that we were able to quickly resolve issues and we hope that you choose us again the next time you are in town.
Lizella
Reviewed 9 January 2014

This place was a wonderful stay... My greeting by front desk was very good with ease check in/ check out. Clean hotel, clean room, wasn't noises from other rooms.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate all feedback but especially like to hear about a wonderful experience.
I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the entire staff and we look forward to having you back.