“Will always be my first choice!”

Staybridge Suites Columbus Ft. Benning
Ranked #16 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
GreenLeadersSilver level
Georgia
“Will always be my first choice!”
Reviewed 19 March 2010

I went with my 4 month old daughter and mother to for my husband's BCT graduation at Fort Benning. The staff were wonderful, friendly, and more than helpful. The room was clean, efficent and had plenty of basic utensils, perfect for a family with a newborn. The bed was great, and we heard hardly any sounds outside the room, virtually quiet all the time. The last day, my husband had to check in OCS until 4 pm, and the hotel staff allowed me and my child to hang out in our hotel room until he was able to sign out. It was a great stay, and we will continue to use this hotel every time we come back to Ft. Benning. The staff even faxed some paperwork for us! Also, the hot breakfast was yummy!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank jnnycrw

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Florida
Reviewed 18 December 2009

In town to watch nephew graduation. First of all when we got there...the front desk gave away the two bedroom suite we reserved. They gave us 2 old, smelly rooms that are in need of serious renovation. This is the first time I have stayed at a hotel that was absolutely nothing like the pictures. This hotel is not worth $50/night let alone the $229 they charged us for a suite we did not get. Don't waste your time or money here!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank redgirl4ya
tulsa
Reviewed 10 December 2009

This hotel is top notch! They are two room suites and wonderfull!
The stafff was excellent, we took a pet, no problems.
The hot breakfast was really hot, bacon, eggs, sausage, oatmeal, hashbrowns, and etc.
Everything needed was there, full kitchen was excellent. The full bath was suberb!
Two flat screen t.v's, they cook in the dining area every night.
Best hotel we have ever stayed in thus far!!! We will use staybridge suites again!!!
The trip to fort benning is only about 15 minutes and worth it, close to restaurants also.
Mr and Mrs. Tharp

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
GA
Reviewed 18 November 2009

I stayed here last year and i am yet to discover a candlewood/staybridge that stands up to this one! They have a theater room, pool, EXCELLENT breakfast buffet, comfortable rooms with flat screen TV that swivels to face either the bed or the sofa. Nice bathroom. Adequately stocked kitchen and close to lots of restaurants and stores. The staff were very friendly, i stayed with my dogs, they enjoyed the stay too!

• Stayed December 2008, travelled with friends
Atlanta
Reviewed 16 November 2009

From the minute my family and I entered into the hotel (which was quite a sight to see because we were loud and ready to have a great weekend!!!) to the last few minutes of our stay at Staybridge where the Manager made us a bunch of bagged lunches for the ride home; this hotel could not have done anything more to make us feel like home.
The suite that we had reserved the standard suite only because the others weren't available when we booked the reservation; but when we were checking in they offered us a complimentary to the Suite that we had wanted!! Apparently we had lucked out because of some group that cancelled last minute! The hotel is in the middle of everything yet at the same time is set apart from the rowdiness that Columbus is known for. The hotel was clean and new and the staff was accommodating and super friendly, what more could you want from a hotel.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with family
Springfield, MO
Reviewed 13 October 2009

Nice clean hotel, convenient location. Friendly staff.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
atlanta
Reviewed 30 September 2009

I really enjoyed my stay at this location. The room had a couch, dvd player, and full kitchen (w/out stove). This hotel is conveniently located close to a movie theater, target, publix, and several restaurants.

Cons: Housekeeping did not clean my room until after I called the afternoon of my 3rd day, however management was extremely apologetic and immediately sent someone to clean my room. I traveled with my pup, and wished there was a designated area for dog walking area.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business