“Late lunch”

Ranked #50 of 562 Restaurants in Columbus
Columbus
“Late lunch”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

My mom and I ate here one day after shopping. We both ordered wheat. I put marinara and hot as the sauces. I added pepperoni and sausage as the meat. For the veggies, I added banana pepper, jalapeños, bell pepper, onions, and spinach. It was great! I also ordered a drink: dasani water flavored with lemon, lime, and raspberry. I'll definitely go back.

Phenix City, Alabama
“Tasty pizza”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Tasty Pizza. Loved the crust and freshness of the toppings. Went back the next week to try another one.

Visited April 2014
Clayton, Georgia
“Good pizza”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Its expensive. Tables were messy and not been cleaned off properly. Employees very friendly. Don't wear gloves when they dip gelato. Yuk. Pizza was good.

Visited April 2014