Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Columbus (Fort Benning)
Ranked #26 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
phhenix city
“Excellent stay”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I came in out of the rain and Gabby was at front desk with a smile as if she was waiting on me to come in . She took care of me rite away and checked me into a nice clean room I appreciated that so much.. You have a winner in Miss Gabby. While there my lamp bulb went out and it was fixed rite away

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank apriljonesp
Gerica S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Columbus (Fort Benning), responded to this review, 27 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I also would like to thank you for your kind words about Gabby! We appreciate feedback from our guests so that we can pinpoint what we are doing wrong as well as right. I shared your comments with Gabby and she was so happy that you wrote about her in your review! On behalf of the entire staff here at Country Inn & Suites, thank you for choosing us for your stay and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Gerica Stucker

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Greenville
Reviewed 17 December 2013

After staying at this location for the past 6 months I am truly amazed. The rooms are clean and the breakfast was great fresh and hot. The customer service is also steller! I must say Gabby is the best: her personality is amazing, she smiles and greets you daily as you go in and out, she will conversate with you and helps with any problems. I must say ROLLTIDE because she a dedicated loyal BAMA fan.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank generaldean
Gerica S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Columbus (Fort Benning), responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!

I am so glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us and love that you recognized Gabby. I have shared your comments with her and she was so proud that you mentioned her by name. On behalf of our entire staff here at Country Inn & Suites Columbus (Fort Benning), thank you so much for your business and we hope that you consider us next time your travels bring you back to the area.

Oklahoma city, Oklahoma
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We were very pleasantly surprised with our 4 nite stay. The accommodations were roomy and very clean. The staff was always pleasant and helpful, meeting all of our requests. Cornelius and Gabby on the front desk handled two of our "special needs" quickly and efficiently. Each morning Tonya got our day off the great start by not only have a hot breakfast in a pleasant, clean surrounding, , but a wonderful attitude and bright smile. This will definitely be our choice of lodging when in the Fort Benning area.

Room Tip: Bring a suit as they have an indoor, heated pool.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Linda E
Gerica S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Columbus (Fort Benning), responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review!

I have shared your comments with Cornelius, Gabby, and Tanya and they were all thrilled that you remembered and recognized them by name. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay here at Country Inn & Suites and hope to see you again in the near future!

McKinney, Texas
Reviewed 11 November 2013

The complimentary full breakfast was hot every day with a great variety. Ms Tanya took pride in the breakfast she served. She gave superb service and warm hospitality everyday. The hotel was clean and comfortable.The front desk was helpful and offered great service. I would stay here anytime I return to Columbus.
Kathryn Cooper

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel.

I have shared your comments with Tanya and she was honored that you mentioned her by name! We are all so glad that you enjoyed your stay here and hope to see you in the future!

Downingtown, PA
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We stay there from October 29th to the 31st 2013. While attending out son's graduation at Ft. Benning. It is about 8 miles from the base, but in the epicenter of activity in Columbus being on Rollins Way. Surrounded by Car Dealerships, Restaurants, and shopping centers you would never know it. The rooms were very noise free unless someone was right outside your door making a ruckus. The hotel staff could not have been nicer and the breakfast was very nice for being an "included" amenity. The only complaint I have with the food is that the coffee ran out and was not available through the end of the breakfast period and the gravy also ran out and was not refilled while we were there. Just a little more attention to detail. We would stay there again and will definitely recommend them to our military families who will be visiting the area soon.

Room Tip: We were in the direct middle of the hotel on the second floor. View of the lobby outside our door...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Kalpana D, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Columbus (Fort Benning), responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for recently being a valued guest at the Country Inn & Suites Fort Benning, GA and for submitting such a kind review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that we were able to be of service to you. I will share your compliments with the entire Team.

Kalpana Desai
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Good value. Rooms were clean. Breakfast was good. Housekeeping was average as they skipped us the first day and my husband had to empty our garbages and get fresh towels on his own. Day 2 they cleaned after we requested at the front desk. Great to have books to borrow during our stay. Book if looking for a dependable average chain hotel.

Stayed October 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I am sorry to hear about the housekeeping service. Rest assured that I will be taking a closer look at the issue and will try to address it right away. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Kalpana Desai
Eagle River, Alaska
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Front desk, service and housekeeping staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. Great location. Complimentary breakfast was full course meal with good variety. Very clean and attractive hotel. This was my second trip to Columbus and my second hotel, but if I ever return, I will stay again at the Country Inn & Suites without hesitation.

Room Tip: There is a business center and pool on first floor, and a washer/dryer on the second floor. Only 3...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank paul t
Kalpana D, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Columbus (Fort Benning), responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Dear Guest,

We are very pleased to see that you truly enjoyed your stay with us. We will make sure to share your compliments with the entire Country Team.

Kalpana D