“Awesome staff, location and I will be back again!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Econo Lodge at Ft. Benning

Econo Lodge at Ft. Benning
Ranked #24 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
“Awesome staff, location and I will be back again!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013

I know how people depend on Trip Advisor, and I just want to let folks know that my experience with Econo Lodge Ft Benning was a great one.
From the moment I arrived to the moment I checked out I was not disappointed, But I was impressed.
The staff was outstanding and that's from Management on....I didn't experience and issues that were negative at all and everyone there was kind and willing to assist an out-of-towner with a smile and accuracy. I was there to attend my Husbands graduation at Ft Benning and was so pleased to have an opportunity meet and spend quality time with other Military Families that were there to support their Soldiers and Marines. I hope that Management gets to read these reviews! My deepest appreciation for a job well done. You wil have my business every time I return! Best always, Caroline M Davies

• Stayed March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2013

My family and I enjoyed our stay I didnt wont to stop at first because I wanted to get to my destination.Glad I did because I needed some much needed rest before getting back on the road. The bed was very comfortable. The room was nice and clean. The staff was very friendly. I would stay again.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
EconoFB, Manager at Econo Lodge at Ft. Benning, responded to this review, 4 June 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write a review about us Bre_p13! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay here and we really appreciate all of your compliments . We understand you have a lot of choices out there for hotels and we thank you for choosing us and allowing us to serve you!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2013

Was perfect for what we needed, great price, clean, and friendly staff. Location was perfect if you're going to Fort Benning, and the drive was very easy. Would definitely stay here again, and I recommend anyone staying in Columbus or Fort Benning to check it out.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you WadeP308 !! We all appreciate you taking the time out of your day to fill out a survey for us and help rate our hotel. We are glad to have had you at our property and with such nice things to say we hope to have you back in the future!
Sterling, Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013

I recently stayed in this hotel and the location can't be beat. On the other hand, I rented four rooms (1 handicap) and I can not honestly say it was the greatest place I ever stayed. The best room was the handicap room. My room had several toilet issues, another of the rooms had no hot water and one smelled of cigarette smoke although the rooms indicate they are no smoking rooms. I had to keep asking for toilet paper which to me was surprising as I expected extra to be left in the room. I did find the cleaning people were smoking in the room as they cleaned. The rooms were as clean as they could make them. The lobby is tired as well.

My family appreciated breakfast being available at the hotel without having to run to a restaurant as there is not much around it.

The staff was very nice, friendly and helpful.

I think this is an old hotel that needs some renovation. If you are looking for an inexpensive place to stay that is right outside the gates of Fort Benning, this is the place.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
EconoFB, Manager at Econo Lodge at Ft. Benning, responded to this review, 18 April 2013
Thank you Maria N for your response. I'm happy you decided to stay with us and notifying us of some areas we can improve on. We will make note of this experience so that we may have it corrected for yourself and other guests in the future. Have a great day and thanks again for your review
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013 via mobile

Our stay at the econo lodge in ft. Benning was extremely satisfying. Check is was quick and smooth. Their staff was extremely accommodating to my family and I. Rooms are very nice, clean and affordable. Will be staying there again in the future!

• Stayed February 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
EconoFB, Manager at Econo Lodge at Ft. Benning, responded to this review, 17 April 2013
Hello and thank you DavidStephens634!! Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel and your stay! You have choices when looking for a hotel in columbus and we thank you for giving us a try!
Salt Lake city
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2013

I just want to first say the wow to the staff, and how great the treated me and my wife. From the minute we walked in we felt like family, Hotel was priced great and was very clean.Next time we are heading to to GA I will for sure stay at this hotel. It is hard to fine hotels that go above to treat you as the guest. Thanks again

Room Tip: Front of building
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
EconoFB, Manager at Econo Lodge at Ft. Benning, responded to this review, 5 March 2013
Thanks GIJOE 1234 for your review! We happy and we certainly appreciate your input. I was also happy to hear that you enjoyedyour stay , I'm glad you took this opportunity to stay with us and we hope to have you down this way sometime soon, be sure to come and stay with us!!!
Nags Head, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2013 via mobile

I had the opportunity to stay at this hotel in January. I was a little hesitant at first, I normally do not stay at Econo Lodge, what a pleasant surprise!

The property was extremely clean, the staff helpful and friendly! I met the manager, name escapes me, but what a friendly & informative young man.

If you are in the area & need a great place to lay your head, stay here!!!

• Stayed January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so very much for taking the time to do a review on our property. These are some of my favorite reviews to see! People are sometimes skeptical about staying at an Econo Lodge or other Lodging facility because of what the name may imply or because they would prefer something a little more upscale. This review shows that you don’t have to be a large upscale hotel to give your guest a great experience! Thanks again matti4747and we encourage you come back anytime!