Econo Lodge Inn & Suites at Fort Benning
US$131
US$126
US$80
US$74
Best Western Plus Columbus/ Ft. Benning(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$213
US$206
US$112
US$107
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskmy sonarmy basearmy boot campneeded anythingplace to stayrecently stayed herecontinental breakfastan older hotelson's graduationbreakfast areaawesome staffbagelswaffle makerdefinitely stay here againthe general manager
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2014

The hotel needs to have a better rate then others are giving. The staff was amazing, very helpful! Hospitality down south is just so comforting! I believe every body should give this place a try! Conveniently located as well!

• Stayed: March 2014
EconoFB, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites at Fort Benning, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Thank you KaylaHoon for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. With this kind of feedback we are now able to have a foundation of which to back ourselves on when we begin to update our property. Without this information we may not even know what our guest are experiencing.

Your words are too kind and we hope to see you again soon! And again thank you.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I stopped at your hotel while passing thru Columbus, I was greeted by Stephanie with a warm smile and a beautiful personality, upon arriving to my room I noticed the the steps and sidewalk leading to my room didn't look very appealing although my room was very clean and the beds were comfortable as well. Breakfast was okay and would be better if you offered fresh fruit. Overall I enjoyed my stay and if ever in the area again I would stay at your facility again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
EconoFB, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites at Fort Benning, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites at Ft. Benning.

I apologize about the sidewalks and I am happy to tell these have been addressed. We are currently working on pressure washing the entire facility to better accommodate our guest and ensure that our outside appearance matches all we have to offer on the inside. We are also currently evaluating our breakfast options to ensure that we are providing what our guest want. this will include a possible investment in fresh fruit.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 9 March 2014

1.)it's not in a pleasant area
2.)We were waiting outside for someone at the front desk to return from wherever he was to check in for at least 10 min.
3. The website advertised two queen size beds, and those beds were more like twin/full size.
4.) there was only one outlet to use. We had to move the desk table to te other side to use he iron and place the peewee ironing board on top of it.
5.) We requested more towels and the ones that were brought to us were dirty and dingy looking(disgusting!) there were hairs in the towels and all in the tub.
6) the air conditioner didn't function right. The knobs/buttons were broken.
From the reviews, you'd think this would be a good hotel to stay in, but those reviews do not reflect this hotel and are not true. I'm sorry but I could not and I would not recommend anyone to stay at this hotel. This hotel needs a serious upgrade!!

• Stayed: March 2014
EconoFB, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites at Fort Benning, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

I ask that you contact us in regards to your stay and allow us an opportunity to make this right. We are by no means perfect and fully understand that. This is something we hope to make up for with great guest service and clean rooms. I will personally look into what was going on and why there was no desk clerk on the desk when you arrived. There are times that we get pulled away to assist other guests just as we would serve you and I do recall a recent day that one of my desk clerks was off the desk giving another guest a jump because their respective car battery was dead. None the less we do so apologize. Your opinion matters and we take all items addressed not only here but when you arrive VERY seriously. We ultimately want to provide every guest with an exceptional experience.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Staff was incredible , specialy tyiesha . The staff made me feel like family . The breakfast was great .The location is so close to fort . I will stay there again for families coming down for Family weekend its perfect.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Harold U

Hello Harold U and thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We will also make sure to give Tyiesha recognition for a job well done! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

From the minute I stepped in the hotel lobby, smiling faces were welcoming me into the hotel. They were exceptionally courteous and understanding. The room was really clean and the beds were among the most comfortable. Thank you to the employees working at the lodge. You guys were great.

1  Thank Rickybobby0

Thank you Rickybobby0! Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.