“"Family Day Weekend" Fort Benning”

Econo Lodge at Ft. Benning
Ranked #21 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
Cranston, Rhode Island
“"Family Day Weekend" Fort Benning”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I wanted a place close to fort benning, and this was the place! The location is perfect for every thing you need. Close to the Infintry Museum, Fort Benning, shopping, and restaurants. The hotel was very clean outside as well as inside. The staff are very accommadating. Tynesha was the best! She was very helpful and made me feel very welcomed. I am returning there again for GRADUATION ! Great place to stay.

Room Tip: Great view from the front building, upper level.
1 Thank Cheryl G
EconoFB, General Manager at Econo Lodge at Ft. Benning, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel and congrats to your soldier!! I'm sure you all are so proud!! We appreciate you for staying with us and our goal remains to make each and everyone of our guests satisfied.

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Georgia
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My husband is in construction and goes out of town often. He had nothing but wonderful things to say about the Econolodge. He said it is probably the quietest place he has ever stayed. The price was very good, as was the breakfast. It is clean and comfortable and the staff is helpful and friendly. It made coming in from a long hard day of work out of town very pleasant.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank ScarltsMmy
Thank you ScarltsMmy for taking the time to complete the Trip Advisor online survey regarding your husbands recent stay at our hotel. I love that we had the pleasure of creating a comfortable environment for his long days at work. Nothing better than feeling like your home when you're away. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you or your husband again soon! Thanks again for choosing us to lay your head after the long work day.
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We"ve stayed at many hotels in the last few years, some of them high dollar. We have never had the housekeeping care that Ms. Betty showed us, there was nothing we could ask for that she would not do.. She left us nice little notes daily.. Our room was always nice and clean when we returned from our outings.. She always had a beautiful smile on her face when you saw her.. And you and I both know that cleaning behind people is really nothing to be happy about.. She truely took pride in her work.. Just want to give a big thank you to BETTY.. We will see you again in three weeks..
Carol Bass
Room 235..

1 Thank Carol B
EconoFB, General Manager at Econo Lodge at Ft. Benning, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
No that Mrs. B. is the kind of review I have been looking for!! Much can be said from a short note and I have been encouraging all of the housekeepers to do this, personally I think it makes a huge difference! Having recently returned from a trip myself I can tell you it made a difference for me. I will be sure that Betty gets the attention she has earned for some time now. I welcome you back anytime Mrs. B and I hope we can have the pleasure of providing you with the superior serviced Betty has provided in this experience. Have a safe, fun Memorial day.
Harlingen, Texas
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We chose this location because it was close to Fort Benning. The rooms were very nice and the staff was a great help to us. The breakfast available was just right for our needs. When we go back for graduation we are planning on staying again.

1 Thank Tamra2525
Hey Tamara2525 and a huge thanks for your review! I cant express to everyone how important these are to us. Not just from a compliment stand point but also to ensure that everyone is performing as expected, after all your experience is what matters and you are the only one that can provide me with that. It looks like we may have done right by you and I will be sure to thank the staff in regards to that. I hope to see you again in the future and I wish you a safe and happy Memorial day!!
leelo728
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Start by saying the rooms were clean, beds were comfortable, AC was working perfectly, no noise, breakfast was great and the women who keep this hotel going are great! Shout out to Tamako who was very friendly and helpful with checkin and giving information. Nothing better than staying at a hotel with all these qualities and the price is just right! Also thanks to Leitisha ( I believe that was her name) who was also very friendly and made my family and me feel comfortable! Thank you again ladies for making it a pleasant stay! Will def. stay here again if passing thru.

Room Tip: They all seemed great!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thanks leelo728 for taking the time out of your day to write a review on our property! I will be sure to pass on to Tamako and Tyeisha how much their work pays off, this is what I want everyone here to be all about! Just good old fashioned HOSPITALITY! I invite you to come back anytime, sooner than later I hope! We have things in the mix starting around September to begin making things bigger and better at the Econo Lodge Fort Benning and I want everyone that's ever been with us to be a part of it. Thank you again for you kind words leelo728 and I wish you nothing but safe, fun travels in the future!
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I stayed here for a week and left today, the hotel is very well kept and the room are clean and the most outstanding thing is the staff , Tamika and the girls went out of their way to make sure everything was took care of and everyone had a pleasant stay, very helpful very friendly , I would recommend this hotel to anyone

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Thanks cmike2014! I cant thank you enough for taking the time to write a review on our property here at Fort Benning GA! It really means a lot to us for someone to compliment on how well our staff was and all of the hard work everyone has done does not go unnoticed. I invite you back anytime and wish you nothing but safe travels in the future!!
Sierra Vista, Arizona
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My daughter-in-law, baby grandson and I stayed at this hotel so we could visit my son during Family Week at Fort Benning. Tyeisha, the head housekeeper, worked hard to keep our room in order. And Brenda at the front desk gave me a great tip on where to get my hair cut. You guys rock! Sorry it took me a while to fill this out!!! Take care!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
EconoFB, General Manager at Econo Lodge at Ft. Benning, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey on trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Its great to here about how someone made your stay pleasant, even better straight from our guests! I will make sure the Tyeisha and Brenda are recognized for the efforts!

I thank you for your kind words and understanding in this and most of all I hope we may see you again soon!