“Great staff”

Ranked #17 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
MOUNT PLEASANT
“Great staff”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We had a very pleasant stay here. Our room was clean and the staff was great. CaShawndra and the rest of the staff made our stay enjoyable. They were very attentive, respectful and even took time to try to cheer us up as our reason for visiting was a family member given only 3 months to live. The breakfast staff kept things well stocked and clean. Our pull out bed from the couch was even long enough for a 6"2" person comfortably. We are very happy that we chose this hotel. Thanks for being there.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Barbara B, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Thank you so much for your comment. Firstly, we want to wish your family peace and happiness. Your situation is very difficult in itself and the fact that you took time out to positively recognize a member of our staff makes it even more special. We sincerely appreciate you and hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Summerville, Georgia
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Very clean and wonderful staff at check in and check out....thanks cashawndra
Loved the coffee service and full breakfast---something for everyone....location was great...very comfy bed

Swill stay here again!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Judy C
Barbara B, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
We are glad you enjoyed your stay! We recently converted to the Truly Yours bedding program designed to ensure that each guest experiences an at-home feeling of comfort and coziness. Your kind comments will be passed on to the staff. Hope to see you again soon!
McDonough, Georgia
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Staying in a hotel for 18 months, due to a job, can be tough. BUT the hotel listed above took very good care of me, they treated me as though it were my home, they knew me by name always asked how my day was and helped to make me comfortable in anyway possible. Sunny Leah, on the third shift always had fresh coffee for me at 3 am, knowing that is when I got up, a smile and a good morning, meant a lot as I was away from family. Andy the manager also went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable, I have stayed at many choice hotels due to my job but by far this is the cleanest, with the most caring people, if you visit the Columbus area make this hotel your CHOICE!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Stayed in almost all of them sure I had a couple of favorites like 208 but all were very comfortable...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Barbara B, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Thank you for your comment! Our team strives to give great customer service and we sincerely appreciate you for taking time to recognize their efforts. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the near future!
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 12 January 2014

This was the first time I stayed at a hotel by myself and I was surprised at how I felt like I was surrounded by family! The staff was so friendly and I even ate breakfast with the general manager, Andy. I recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank krupa h
Barbara B, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Thank you so much for your comment! On behalf of the entire team, we appreciate you for staying with us and hope to see you again in the near future!
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I am a Choice Privileges Member and I have stayed at this hotel frequently. With Choice's new upgrades, with the beddings and pillows, I really am a fan of this Comfort's Suites. The environment was very welcoming, especially the front desk clerks. The manager was always there and seemed to support his workers and was always smiling. He always talked to me and asked if there was anything else he could do to make my stay more enjoyable. I stayed for many days and each day the breakfast was amazing and FREE!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Barbara B, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
On behalf of our entire team, we really appreciate that you took time to let us know how we are doing. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the staff!
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I come to Columbus often for business, and always stay here. No problems with late night parties here, like we had problems with at another area hotel we used previously. The staff are always friendly and helpful. There is plenty of dining and shopping options nearby. Great value for the price!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Daryl M
Thank you so much for taking time to comment! We look forward to seeing you again and will pass your comments on to our staff.
Waycross, Georgia
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Very friendly staff and can't beat the rates. Very happy with my stay and I have stayed at a lot of hotels in Columbus GA and this is by far the best. It is a quick and easy check in and the check out is just as easy. Satisfied guest.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Susan M
Barbara B, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 15 December 2013
We're glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. On behalf of the entire staff we want to thank you for your comment and wish you a safe and prosperous new year.