“WOW”

Ranked #18 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
Atlanta, Georgia
“WOW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

Wow is for the Cleanliness of the room . Housekeeping did a good job. Had to make an emergency stop while ging to Dothan, AL. Will recommend this hotel to my co-workers. Front desk staff was knowledgeable and Breakfast was Hot as promised.

1 Thank kamal M
Barbara B, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
We're very glad your stop-over brought you to us! On behalf of the entire team, we would like to thank you for your kind words and hope to see you again in the near future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Morrisville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

We stayed here for three nights when our son graduated from basic training at Fort Benning. The staff was great. We especially enjoyed getting to know Thehana who kept the breakfast area very clean and well stocked. Rooms were clean and everything worked! Thank you!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank ferdberthel
Barbara B, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
We want to start out with a more personal note. Thank you and your family for your service. Any time a family member joins the military, the entire family becomes engaged. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the recognition of our staff. On behalf of the entire Comfort Suites team, we want to thank you, and hope to see you again soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

Have to stay out of town a lot in hotels due to work. The travel agency we have to book through can be a real pain but Donna took care of me and made the experience much more manageable and was very courteous and accomodating to my needs. Will def be staying here again.

thanks Donna

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Barbara B, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
We want to thank you for choosing Comfort Suites. Your kind comments will be passed on to Donna and she will be recognized for making your check - in experience a smoother one. Thank you also for taking time to comment.
MOUNT PLEASANT
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

We had a very pleasant stay here. Our room was clean and the staff was great. CaShawndra and the rest of the staff made our stay enjoyable. They were very attentive, respectful and even took time to try to cheer us up as our reason for visiting was a family member given only 3 months to live. The breakfast staff kept things well stocked and clean. Our pull out bed from the couch was even long enough for a 6"2" person comfortably. We are very happy that we chose this hotel. Thanks for being there.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for your comment. Firstly, we want to wish your family peace and happiness. Your situation is very difficult in itself and the fact that you took time out to positively recognize a member of our staff makes it even more special. We sincerely appreciate you and hope to see you again soon.
Summerville, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

Very clean and wonderful staff at check in and check out....thanks cashawndra
Loved the coffee service and full breakfast---something for everyone....location was great...very comfy bed

Swill stay here again!

1 Thank Judy C
Barbara B, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
We are glad you enjoyed your stay! We recently converted to the Truly Yours bedding program designed to ensure that each guest experiences an at-home feeling of comfort and coziness. Your kind comments will be passed on to the staff. Hope to see you again soon!
McDonough, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

Staying in a hotel for 18 months, due to a job, can be tough. BUT the hotel listed above took very good care of me, they treated me as though it were my home, they knew me by name always asked how my day was and helped to make me comfortable in anyway possible. Sunny Leah, on the third shift always had fresh coffee for me at 3 am, knowing that is when I got up, a smile and a good morning, meant a lot as I was away from family. Andy the manager also went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable, I have stayed at many choice hotels due to my job but by far this is the cleanest, with the most caring people, if you visit the Columbus area make this hotel your CHOICE!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Stayed in almost all of them sure I had a couple of favorites like 208 but all were very comfortable...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Barbara B, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Thank you for your comment! Our team strives to give great customer service and we sincerely appreciate you for taking time to recognize their efforts. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the near future!
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

This was the first time I stayed at a hotel by myself and I was surprised at how I felt like I was surrounded by family! The staff was so friendly and I even ate breakfast with the general manager, Andy. I recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank krupa h
Barbara B, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Thank you so much for your comment! On behalf of the entire team, we appreciate you for staying with us and hope to see you again in the near future!