US$65
US$60
US$118
US$108
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Best Western Plus Columbus/ Ft. Benning(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$70
US$65
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$57
US$51
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

US$89
US$71
Residence Inn Columbus(Columbus)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$126
US$121
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$157
US$152
Columbus Marriott(Columbus)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$207
US$200
All reviewsroom was cleanchildren lovefront deskrecently stayed herenice staywi fistaff was friendlythe breakfast areasitting areanice hotelcolumbus areacookiesking suiteplace to stayeach morningchecking outson's graduation
Reviewed 13 February 2010

I have stayed at this location every month since September, 09, on business. The only trouble, with wireless internet during one stay, was corrected. After staying here over 15 times, I recommend it. Plenty of good restaurants in the area. Centrally located. Also a Walmart and Bigk within minutes should you forget something.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank gum19
Reviewed 24 January 2010

I am a Comfort Suites fan. We stayed at the Comfort Suites in San Antonia for my son's Air Force basic training graduation a few years ago with my parents and it was great. That's why we stayed here. We came to Columbus for my nephew's Ranger graduation at Fort Benning. My first clue that there was a problem with this hotel was the ice machine did not work on the second floor. Also we did not receive our wake up call the
following morning. The full hot breakfast was better than a continental breakfast but the hot part was less than most Comfort Suites (eggs made for sandwiches... not scrambled, only meat was greasy sausage). After this I started noticing things I wouldn't notice if other things were good. Water stain on room ceiling. Bad stain on hall carpet. Front desk agent couldn't find the record of my wake up call the next morning. This hotel just don't seem to care for their guests. Another family member stayed at the Comfort Inn at exit #6 and was satisfied with their room and the Hotel in general. I'd advise you to stay there before the Comfort Suites here.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2009

I arrived at this motel on July5, 2009, My husband and I was greeted with respect and smiles. The motel was very nice. The rooms was clean. They staff treated you like you were family. They made sure every day that I was there that I had clean lining, and made sure there was no problems. I took my two year old with me and they baked her cookies, they played with her, they smiled everytime they seen her. The room was clean and just what you requested. The house keeping made sure that there was no problem. The breakfast was something different each day. They had a nice clean pool with spa. I think if your in coumbus georgia I RECOMEND that you stay at COMFORT SUITES AT 5236 Armour rd. The only problem that i had was there was a family that could not keep there kids under control, they were going crazy throughtout the Hotel. But when you brought it to the desk clerk attention she took care of it right away. That was the only problem that i had during my week stay. I would stay her any time during the year. they are GREAT!!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank beckysue2009
Reviewed 26 October 2007

Stayed here for 2 nights while traveling for business. Room was in excellent condition, breakfast was good (better than the average continental breakfast offered at many places). Overall an excellent experience. It is close to the interstate which was quite convenient,
but my room faced the interstate, so there was a bit of road noise, but not so much to be irritating; I slept fine. Also, while there is Internet access, it is not wireless; you have to get the network cable from the front desk. The cable is short, so the only place to work on the Internet is sitting at the table near the jack in the wall. Wireless from other hotels was out of range. All in all, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank envtravel
Reviewed 13 August 2007

We were very pleased with this hotel. 5 people (1 grandmother, 2 parents, 15 & 10 year old) had enough space to spend 3 nights with no problems. The breakfast was good - waffle maker, fresh fruits, scrambled eggs, sausage, cereals. The pool was pretty small but we didn't spend much time there anyway. Room was clean and maids did a good job responding to our requests for more towels, bedding, etc. promptly.

The only issues we encountered had to do with the shower curtain rod. It was nearly falling off the wall so we called the front desk and the maintenance lady came immediately. She took care of the problem and made sure we were satisfied before she left. We were very impressed with this staff.

We learned a very valuable lesson in that if you book a hotel through a website, they may not be able to accommodate you as requested. We originally booked a room in the Sleep Inn through Travelocity. When we arrived, we were informed that they were not given all the information needed and could not provide beds for 5. Fire codes would not allow them to put a roll away in the room and they didn't have any larger rooms available. Luckily, they called the Comfort Suites next door and they had a room which would hold us all very nicely. The manager of the Sleep Inn was very helpful and made sure we were settled in at the Comfort Suites with no more problems.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank barn1031