Ryan's
Ranked #42 of 54 Restaurants in Commerce
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I've eaten here once as a take out buffet and the food was average. I was not very impressed with everything and the night I went they didn't have any to go drinks available which I felt was odd. Anyways it's ok, but there are better places in Commerce to eat unless you want a buffet style place.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

As always, you need to have a appetite when you go there. The food selection is awesome and the service is great.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

The staff was VERY friendly and accomodating, food was filled frequently and kept fresh with many choices.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I went to Ryans with my kids and 2 of my friends. The food was terrible, even the fresh made stir fry and steak. The steak was so tough I couldn't eat it. The stir fry was made up with left over nasty chicken. Even the fried chicken was dry and hard. The only good point was the service.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

I found nothing outstanding. Ordinary food, but plenty of it.

I don't feel like I need to belabor the point.