“Good food, excellent choices”
Review of Ryan's

Ryan's
Ranked #42 of 54 Restaurants in Commerce
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I am often hesitant about these type of buffet places but it was convenient and I was short on time. I found excellent non-gluten choices on the salad bar and a great price to boot.

There are newer reviews for Ryan's

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Ate here for dinner. Came in around 5pm. The food was dried out and might have been reheated too many times. Very friendly service. Very clean facility

1  Thank jadesykes
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I visit these places occasionally. I usually don't feel well a day or so after eating at one, so I don't go that often anymore.

Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

My friend & I were traveling when we decided to stop & eat here. It was 8:30 pm, they closed at 9. We went in to see if it was too late to eat. They said not say all and to take our time. Then the manager chatted with us for a few minutes. The food was hot and fresh. Our waitress, DJ, was very nice and cheerful, although she had been at work since 7 am.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I received a coupon for discount breakfast at Ryan's so I was pretty excited to try it out. Here goes.....Not much to select on the breakfast buffet. No real eggs just the the egg substitute, the omelet was pre made, not made to order leaving with no choices, and they tend to get hard if sitting out too long on buffet line. Re-fried chicken was on the menu, seems like it was from the day before, it was a bit crunchier that if it was freshly done. There was a salad bar which comprise of left overs from the night before.( Brown lettuce, salad container were not clean etc)
Overall I will not go back for breakfast. Lunch and Dinner yes.

Been to Ryan's? Share your experiences!