“Best Fairfield”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Commerce
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Commerce
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

It's very centrally located in Commerce with a lot of places to eat around at and a Starbucks right next to it. The breakfast was delicious and I was able to take it up to my room to have it in bed. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The room was very spacious while the bed felt like I could sink into it. It was a wonderful stay.

Stayed: May 2014

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I have stayed at numerous Marriott properties in various cities, but this is the best Fairfield Inn & Suites that I have seen! We booked early for a five night stay. I was recognized by the front desk when I called ahead to warn of a late arrival. The subsequent check-in was fast and courteous. The room was clean and comfortable with no musty odor or unkempt bath. Furthermore, I had to make last minute changes to the reservation after the first night, but the front desk was again both understanding and accommodating. Later in the week, I returned to fulfill my reservation, and again I experienced similar fast and courteous service from a different attendant. This time, the room was even better than before. All nights were in a king bed suite, which I recommend. The air conditioner in the rooms were strong enough for the harshest summer nights. The water in the showers turns immediately hot. The pool is indoors, and the location of the hotel is centered among restaurants and shopping centers, most within walking distance. The hallways are clean and the adjacent rooms were quiet. The TV service could be better, but I did not spend much time watching TV, as the Internet service was quite ample, although it did exhibit the typical evening slowness characteristic of many properties. In summary we enjoyed both our stay in Commerce, thoroughly impressed by the professional service and can I say southern hospitality here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Commerce, GA.

Room Tip: TIP YOUR HOUSEKEEPERS, king bed suite, high floor, away from elevator and stairs
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is in a perfect location for the outlet stores and restaurants. The staff on duty was very friendly and very helpful. These rooms are designed to give you a studio feel and the ability to separate from the bed area to just relax without being in the bed. Nice desk with plenty of office space and very quiet due to the design of the room. Definitely would stay again and recommend to others.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This was my second time here. The front desk staff was very friendly and check in was fast. The rooms, grounds and interior are very clean. The breakfast was the typical simple breakfast with eggs and sausage patties...nothing extravagant.

I would definitely stay here again if in the area.

From a Platinum Premier member.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We came in late on a Friday evening and left on Sunday. Staff was friendly. Room was clean. The hotel is easy to get to, and there are many restaurants and shops nearby. It is a quick drive down 441 to Athens/UGA. Breakfast was your standard hotel free breakfast. I thought it was nice. I only like to stay at Marriott properties if I can. We'll be back again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I travel for work and stay here weekly. The staff is friendly and willing to help. If you are a light sleeper, I suggest asking for a room on the back of the hotel due to highway traffic. Great location to outlet mall and good breakfast. Free cookies in the evening!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Had to go to UGA for a graduation and this hotel was the closest availabale
Clean Bathrroms and good showers Also nice comfy beds Al bit of musty odor. "Breakfast " was included It can be avoided
Overall staff was willing to help

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Fairfieldc, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Thank you so very much for utilizing Trip Advisor to review our hotel, the Fairfield Inn & Suites, by Marriott, Commerce, regarding your recent stay in May 2014. At the Fairfield Inn & Suites, by Marriott, Commerce, we strive to make our Guests feel at home with a hearty Welcome upon arrival, spacious fresh and clean guest rooms, and always provide you the service that will make you want to return in the future. Upon reading your review, we have not provided you with this experience on all levels so please accept our sincerest apologies for your inconveniences that you and your Family endured during your recent stay in May 2014. When you return to the area, please feel free to contact the property directly so that we can certainly allow you and your Family experience why the Fairfield Inn & Suites, by Marriott, Commerce, is ranked # 2 in the Fairfield Inn & Suites, by Marriott, Brand system in Guest Service Satisfaction. We look forward to your return to Commerce, Georgia, and the Fairfield Inn & Suites, by Marriott, Commerce, Georgia.