“Sunday Lunch” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Kids, Groups, Child-friendly
Temple, Georgia
“Sunday Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

The salad bar was great. I was really wanting an adult beverage but that area does not serve alcohol on Sunday. Very Disappointing. The food was as expected and the server was prompt. We will return.

Visited June 2014

Peachtree City, Georgia
“Everything good but...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed the 2 for 25 meals. The mac n cheese with honey pepper chckn. Son n his friend had half rack n chick tenders and liked it. The honey bbq boneless wings were plentiful. My wifes 7oz steak was rubbery n had a spoiled taste to it.

Charlotte, NC
“Superb service, excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

My coworkers and I made it to Ruby Tuesday's JUST before they closed. Most servers and hosts would roll thier eyes and reluctantly serve such groups. The folks here were happy to see us, and told us to "come on in!"

The service was top-notch, and everyone in our group was pleasantly surprised by the quality and taste of their meals.

Visited May 2014
Toccoa
“Christmas”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

Greated with Happy holidays. You are as bad as Walmart and some of the other liberal places and like a and e network. Its MERRY CHRISTMAS... I even had to note that on my credit card receipt. Food was so so. Nothing special. Just got salad bar and it was not as fresh as it should have been.

Commerce, Georgia
“great service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

we enjoyed the food and our server Brian was very accomodating to us..I told him it was my birthday and I got a free treat to go :)

Visited December 2013