“Not sure what is going on there...” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 52 Restaurants in Commerce
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Charlotte, NC
“Not sure what is going on there...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

I travel and stay in Commerce all the time. There are only basically chain restaurants there that I do not bother to review. But, in this case, I'm making an exception. Because it's walking distance from my hotel, I often eat at Ruby Tuesday. When I was there this past week picking up a To Go order pretty late in the evening, I witnessed a waitress taking and eating a french fry from a plate that the chef had just handed her. I wasn't sure if this was a meal for a patron or maybe her own meal but when I asked a local about it, she said she had heard of that kind of thing happening there before. I've always gotten good service there and the food is satisfactory but now I do not think I can go back because I'll always be wondering what might be happening to my food.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank 2BEis2SKI

Massachusetts
“Very average kinda”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Last night of our college tours, dinner just the two of us. Never been to a Ruby, probably would go to one at home in Mass.
I will start with the alcohol because this is a big deal to me. Apparently down south they are allowed to "doctor" or water down their booze. I drink a liquor that should be a dark brown color that came out very pale brown and weak in taste, lesson learned.
The food was very good except that they don't say on the menu that the mashed has cheese in it ( not a cheese lover). I had the black seasoned steak and although it is on the small side for the price it was cooked well and the flavor was great. My GF had the salmon and loved it. Our server Dustin was very capable and friendly and felt badly about the drink situation and we moved beyond it. Not a bad experience really at all.

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Don't come for a birthday celebration”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

The server was very sweet as well as those who greeted us at the entrance. The food was good with the exception of the fish. It was terrible, gone bad I think. It was supposed to be a birthday celebration lunch. However, no song, no candle, just a free dried out cupcake. That was disappointing.

Temple, Georgia
“Sunday Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

The salad bar was great. I was really wanting an adult beverage but that area does not serve alcohol on Sunday. Very Disappointing. The food was as expected and the server was prompt. We will return.

Visited June 2014
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Everything good but...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed the 2 for 25 meals. The mac n cheese with honey pepper chckn. Son n his friend had half rack n chick tenders and liked it. The honey bbq boneless wings were plentiful. My wifes 7oz steak was rubbery n had a spoiled taste to it.