“Cracker Barrel most consistant of all chains”

Cracker Barrel Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Commerce
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 September 2013

When traveling and you are not sure where to eat, you can always count on Cracker Barrell restaurants, And the same goes for the Commerce Georgia location. There was a short wait since everyone was traveleing back from the Clemson and University of Georgia game. Our waitress was very nice and attentive but not intrusive. Food was excellent. I would highly recommend this location.

Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

I love Cracker Barrel! We live close to this specific one so it's one of our favorites. Great southern food, friendly customer service, very clean, and prices are reasonable for all the food you get. I usually have to box up my leftovers and bring home. There's something to eat for all ages! Plus I absolutely love shopping in their store after eating or while waiting for your food. They have the cutest things. Wonderful place to eat, go try it out! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Like most CB the service was good and the food is always quality expected food no matter which CB you go to.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

Always a good place to stop when traveling between GA & SC or NC off I-85. Food has always been freshly prepared. Service is usually good. However, do not order the Chicken Livers. My elderly mother was extremely disappointed. Too hard to eat. Management helpful in that they removed the item from our check. Cracker Barrel would be better served to utilize this item as a "fresh" item rather than a chain ordered frozen concoction which is hit or miss. Try the original dumplings or the dinner special. Always, the greens and carrots are can't miss items. And the cornbread muffins are super! Restrooms are clean. And staff friendly.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

The waitress was very friendly, seemed rather new on the job but wanting to do her best and we told the manager how nice she was. The "greens" were terrible (I am a vegetarian), but the rest of the selections were good. You MUST ask for biscuits!