“Nice Room”

Travelodge Commerce by Tanger Outlets Mall
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Commerce
Reviewed 23 June 2012

My family and I just recently stayed at this property the other night while passing through the area. Upon entering the room I did notice a musty smell in my room. I was just so tired that I dealt with the smell. The beds however were very comfortable. I believe they are new pillow top beds. So very good restful sleep. The shower has nice large shower head with a curved shower rod. So it gives you plenty of space. The pressure was adequate. But there are a few things that take away from the last star. They tv had a red tint on most channels. But a good amount of channels. The breakfast is very small and sparse. Just packaged goods. The orange juice had a small fruit fly in it. The bananas had fruit flys all over them so again yuck. The management was nice. I should have let them know this. Overall a good experience considering this property has been there a long time.It started out as a Jameson Inn years ago. I would stay again but if I had the same issue with the tv and the smell of the room I will let them know. As far as the breakfast I will go to McDonalds instead.

Room Tip: Check to make sure that the tv doesn't have a red hue on certain channels.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 25 June 2012

we care about your satisfaction during your stay.Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post a review on this site.We just took over this hotel abour six month ago and we still try our level best to making better and better.
I apologize that you experince was anything less than satisfying.Our goal is to not only meet the need of each and every guest we serve , but to exceed your expectations to make your stay pleasant and comfortable as posiible.
Understandably, your biggest complaint was the fruit flysand we admit that they have been abundant; but allow us to say that it has been beyond our control; However for the next 2 days commerce airbase will be flying their c130s and sparying profusley the grounds of the commerce.
Again I apologize for the incovenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

Harrry Patel.
Manager.

Reviewed 5 June 2012

I work out of town alot and always try to find the cleanest rooms at the best rate. Travelodge commerce has by far been the best. The staff are very friendly and helpful, they make your stay as comfortable as possible and make you feel at home. Travelodge is convienently located to the interstate, but not so close that its noisey. Its also conviently located Tanger outlet mall and nice resteraunts.I would recommend this hotel to anyone planning to stay in the Commerce area for whatever your plans may be.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Himesh P, Manager at Travelodge Commerce by Tanger Outlets Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2012

Our hands-on management style is based upon the simple conviction – always provide quality, putting the interest of the guests first, so that the guest is made to feel the most important part of the equation. We believe the key is to have the quality of people in charge. At the TRAVELODGE,COMMERCE,GA. we have staff that knows that this is their company. Each has a vested interest in the successful completion of every job. If they produce, everyone profits. And most importantly, if clients are satisfied, they will come back and stay again.

We thank you for your kind words and also for your business. We look forward to seeing you, your friends and family soon again.

HARRY PATEL
MANAGER

Reviewed 8 May 2012

We have stayed in alot of hotels every year and this one is one of the best.I always bring cleaning supplys to clean before we use the room but this time i didn't have to use them.The bathroom was so clean just like i clean my bathroom and the bed was so comfortable and clean and it was cleaned everday.I'm so glad because i have a bad back and i sleep like a baby.The hole staff was wonderful and always asking if there was anything we need to make our stay better and i said no all is good and it was.By the way we stayed 6 days and can't wait for the next time we are in commerce ga.,because i know we will stay at this Travelodge Commerce.If you are in the area stay there trust me you will love it.Thank you Mr.Harry Patel the( Manager) for a great stay..Mrs.Aldrich

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Himesh P, General Manager at Travelodge Commerce by Tanger Outlets Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2012

We thank you for your kind words and also for posting a detailed review about your stay with us at the Traveldoge- commerce-GA.. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay, liked our rooms, curb appeal and the service our people were able to provide you and look forward to seeing you, your friends and family soon again.

Thank you.
Harry Patel

Reviewed 27 April 2012

This hotel was absolutely a welcome change from the usual. Clean....REALLY!...our room did not have remote, so I went downstairs to get one...the young man came up to make sure the one he had worked properly. Then he changed out the tv because the color was off. So nice ...we will definitely stay here again....close to shopping and walkin distance to restaurants.

Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank dixiediva
Himesh P, General Manager at Travelodge Commerce by Tanger Outlets Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2012

And we believe we are out to create an overall value for the guest - not just sell rooms, but also the service experience that has to go with it. We feel it is our duty to go above and beyond the expectations of guests. This is how we endeavor to train all our staff; to be relentless in serving our guests.

Thanks you for your kind words and thanks also for your business. We look forward to seeing you , your friends and family again.

Reviewed 21 April 2012

my family and i had a great experience at this hotel,everything is very clean and oranized.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank christen h

Thank you.

Reviewed 25 February 2012

We really enjoyed our stay here! The staff was friendly and the room was clean. The front office people were very friendly and helpful in givng us directions to places we needed to go and resturaunts close by. I would suggest this place to anyone! Second time here!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Farin485

Reviewed 22 February 2012

My family and I had a great experience at this hotel. Everything was very clean and well organized. The service was awesome and the guy at the front was very helpful through our stay!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Lexi M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Commerce
Best Western Commerce Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Commerce
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 1 in Jefferson

Been to Travelodge Commerce by Tanger Outlets Mall? Share your experiences!