“Great place for the money!!!”

Best Western Commerce Inn
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Commerce
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Very clean hotel, great location, easy to use internet, full breakfast, comfortable bedding. would stay there again. Great price. Close to outlet shopping, multiple restaurants, even some in walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bestwestern11198, General Manager at Best Western Commerce Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 1 August 2013

The receptionist "Shannon" was extremely rude to my kids. She threw hands and shook her head in the breakfast area since my 3 year old did not move at her first "excuse me", then started to mumble under her breath.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anjali B

Thank you for your comments and I apologize on behalf of my staff. I hope you will give us another chance in the future. Have a nice day.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

My husband and I along with our daughter, her husband, and our granddaughter drove here after an 8:00 pm Braves game. We had previously spent 3 nights at the "W" in Midtown Atlanta- a very ritzy place. But we did not want to face Atlanta traffic on a Monday morning on our way home. Quite frankly I was just as pleased with this Best Western accommodation as I was with the one in Atlanta. At least there were no alcoholic beverages stocked in the refrigerator trying to entice me to buy. I am a Christian and do not approve of drinking. We could not even put our own drinks in the refrigerator because it was so full.

Well, when we checked in at the Best Western, it was past midnight Sunday night. I had made the reservations about one week prior. I called Douglas from the game and told him that we were going to be late checking in. He told us that our rooms would be waiting when we got there. Douglas was very pleasant and professional at check-in. Our rooms were very clean. The bed and pillows were comfortable. We all had a good night's rest. That morning, we checked out the outside pool. It was very nice and clean. We all ate the complimentary breakfast.

At check out, Andrew as very polite and professional also. I told him that we were thinking about coming to a Braves game again and that we would definitely be staying with them again. Commerce is approximately 1 hr. and 10 min. from Turner field. If you don't like Atlanta traffic or Atlanta hustle, this is a great place to stay. There is a Tanger Outlet, a Starbucks, and a Cracker Barrel close by. We are small town country folks who appreciate the basics of life.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JCIT
bestwestern11198, General Manager at Best Western Commerce Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy you had a great experience at our hotel and hope to see you again soon. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This hotel rated above 10 in almost any category I could come up with, from check in courtesy and efficiency to cleanliness, comfort, location for our purposes, friendliness and helpfulness of all the staff, great continental breakfast, and everything in the hotel worked as advertised. Will definitely be staying there again next trip to Commerce.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dale H

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for staying with us. Hope to see you again soon and have a great day!

Reviewed 23 July 2013

I checked into this hotel very late after a long day. The staff was very polite and professional. The breakfast was cereal, pastries, waffles and hard boiled eggs. I had no issues with noises or the room. There are several hotels on the same side street. I choose it after looking at the outside of some of the other hotels. This hotel was almost $10 more, but well worth it IMO. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Steve C
bestwestern11198, General Manager at Best Western Commerce Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

My husband & I stayed for 1 night. It was noisy...we could here people next door and above. It had a hot tub which didn't work but provided some needed humor. Each time I turned on the jets they squirted around the room , no matter how much water or what direction they were pointed in. THe mattress was very uncomfortable. We would not stay there again or recommend it. We did find a good Outback there though.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

We apologize your stay wasn't to your liking. I have maintenance looking into the issues with the spa tub and the mattresses were replace in 2012 per Best Western Standards. I'm sorry they were not comfortable for you. I hope you give us another chance to make your stay wonderful and have a nice day.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

The room was nice, though the first room had a broken mini fridge, the 2nd room had a faulty/broken coffee maker. The hotel is pet friendly with a $10 pet charge, and it is required to register your pet at time of registering. The breakfast was fine, with eggs, waffles, cereal, etc...overall, a good value. Important to get the coupon from the Georgia Hotel Coupon Book at the Visitors' Center/Rest Stop when you enter Georgia. The elevator does creek and groan, and the owners need to have this repaired asap.

Room Tip: Ask for 3rd floor.