“Service can make it or break it”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Commerce
Cuisines: American
florida
“Service can make it or break it”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We had dinner here and the food was good. We were seated immediately as the restaurant was not busy. Our waiter took our drink order and we waited. He came back and told us our drinks were on the way and would we like to order. We did and after a short wait our salads arrived. We never saw our waiter again until the end of our meal. Our drink order finally arrived by someone, and then our dinner by someone else. No one came by to see if we were happy with our order or if we needed anything else. After we had finished our dinner and had sat there waiting, our waiter showed up. He apologized and said he had gotten overwhelmed for a while. Other than the service this time, we would probably try it again.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank cwitch

Abbeville, South Carolina
“Good lunch”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I ate here with colleagues on a business lunch while in the area. The food was good, the restaurant was clean and inviting. The service was friendly but a little bit slow for what I would have expected at lunch. But fortunately we were not in a rush so it did not hold us up.

• Visited May 2014
“Dinner out”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

I was so impressed! We just stopped in for dinner and this happen to be our first time here
The service was excellent! The food was tasty and fresh and on time to the table ! I will be going back

1 Thank beth665
Commerce, Georgia
“Best restaurant in the Commerce area”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We eat here often, both lunch and dinner. Always great food and efficient service. The Parmesan-crusted asparagus and Texas "t-onion" are super starters, and I love the grilled salmon salad for lunch. For dinner, we last had the trout, which was delicious. Can't beat this place, anywhere around. But, I have to say, you usually can't beat Longhorn, almost anywhere. I find it to be the most consistent chain.

• Visited March 2014
Thomasville, Georgia
“Nice Lunch - Good Service”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

On a 10 hour trip, I stopped at Longhorn in Commerce to have lunch and rest a bit. The waitress was very helpful and thoughtful. I had the mac n cheese and lobster/crab chowder. Both were excellent. The waitress brought out a bread plate that was not clean the first time so she apologized profusely for bringing it to my table. I think service makes the biggest difference in how I feel about a restaurant. This Longhorn was great!

• Visited April 2014