“Good burgers and fries”

Five Guys
Ranked #7 of 54 Restaurants in Commerce
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

A little hard to find because it is not on the main road but worth the effort to get there. Order the small fries since the large could feed a family of four. The burgers are made to order and there are plenty of fixins to choose from. This restaurant was clean as usual and the staff friendly.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Where ever you go to Five Guys, I think you can be sure of consistency. We were there between lunch and dinner and the only customers in the place. I like going there when there is a crowd as Five Guys is known for that ample overpour of fries no matter what the size. Not this time. In fact, the fries were measured out in a stainless tray waiting for the burgers, not the usual overpour but still excellent. The burgers, excellent as always. Being the only ones there, we felt as though we were under their watchful eyes. Whoops, was it because I paid by credit card and did not tip in the tip jar. My bad, I am usually a tipper in most places, just not at a counter burger place. I've been to the original several times in Va. as well as many all over the east coast and can always count on the quality although I do think they are starting to get elevated a bit in cost but isn't everything going up? I'll have to think about that.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

We ordered their hamburger meal once. I think the peanut oil didn't agree with my stomach. As best as I remember it wasn't cheap either. I've never tried it again.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

If you are craving a fresh burger and quick service, the extra trouble to get to the location, is well worth it. Staff is friendly. Burgers cooked to order. Fries are wonderful. Be sure you have a friend to share with or you will not be able to eat them all. And they have peanuts while you wait. Restrooms are clean. Quick service even when they are packed at rush times. Try your burger with the grilled mushrooms, jalapenos, and a little A-1 and if you can get bleu cheese, you'll be in second heaven in a few minutes!

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Great service. Friendly staff. Quality burgers and fries made to order. Plenty of fries to share. Love the new mix your own soda fountain.

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!