We entered the room on the bottom upstairs top right late on ballgame night. $89. There were roaches, no covers on the electric switches on the wall. The bathroom had roaches and mold. the linens were torn and ragged. The light fixtures had not covers, the were all broken with exposed light bulbs. If I knew where to call I would ask a health inspector to visit this place. I was afraid for my health to get in the shower, so left and did not shower.
Drive a few more minutes up the road and find a decent place. Do not stay here.